Being familiar with St.Louis and the city traffic, we elected to stay at this Residence Inn with our small dog and to be near our weekend activities. The place is well-kept and adjacent to the Richmond Heights Amtrak station as well as the metro bus stop. It is a short distance to a really nice area of small shops and restaurants but definitely not walkable. When we checked in, the receptionists were too busy with each other and one phone to acknowledge us (hospitality training?). It was after 5:00 PM on Thursday and we had two room choices--one on the ground floor and one on the second floor near the highway. We chose the latter for privacy. Never stay there again! The air conditioner is as booming as the traffic.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Residence Inn St. Louis Galleria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn St. Louis Galleria Hotel Richmond Heights
- Residence Inn Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Residence Inn
- Residence Inn St. Louis Galleria Saint Louis, MO - Richmond Heights