We stayed in the two bedroom suite. It was fantastic. There is a private bedroom with bath downstairs. There is a loft bedroom that is not private with a bathroom upstairs. Of course, there is a fully furnished kitchen and a foldout couch downstairs too. The breakfast was spectacular. It was a full buffet with hot and cold foods and a waffle bar. The area is great. The metro is next door and the mall and several great shopping areas are a short ways across the main street. It was too cold to get out and explore the grounds, but we used the huge gas grill near the pool to cook up some steaks. There was also private security patrolling the grounds. I would definitely stay here again especially since it was cheaper than booking two small rooms in the area.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Residence Inn St. Louis Galleria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn St. Louis Galleria Hotel Richmond Heights
- Residence Inn Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Residence Inn
- Residence Inn St. Louis Galleria Saint Louis, MO - Richmond Heights