Stayed for several nights while attending a conference in downtown St. Louis, a place where the sidewalks are deserted in the middle of the workday, so you can imagine after 5 p.m.
Easy, friendly check-in. Got a studio which had plenty of room. Very clean. Lots of hot water and water pressure. Bed was comfy, as was the couch. Full kitchen. TV had lots to choose from. Wired and wireless Internet - used both and found them plenty fast for email and Web surfing.
Hotel is less than a five minute walk from the Richmond Heights Metrolink train station. Downtown is a 25 minute, $2.25 ride. It's about a half-hour trip (with a change of trains) to the airport.
Beyond the train station is a small retail development with shops and restaurants, followed by the larger Galleria mall, all in reasonable walking distance. Seemed like a nice neighborhood.
Monday-Wednesday nights the hotel has an evening reception. I went down to two of them. Burgers and hotdogs one night, tacos the next. Nothing gourmet but the price was right! Also free beer and wine.
Didn't eat any breakfasts there, but poked my head in one morning. Standard fare. The make your own waffle crowd will be giddy.
There's a laundry room in the back of the building where reception is. Four clean washers and dryers, each $1,25, and a machine selling detergent, also $1.25.
Note that this hotel consists of several buildings, each with about four rooms. Walking out of the room door means walking to the outside, not to a lobby. I never felt unsafe, but understand this could be a deal-breaker for some. Also, no elevators in these buildings.
Still, wouldn't hesitate to return or to recommend.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Marriott, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Residence Inn St. Louis Galleria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn St. Louis Galleria Hotel Richmond Heights
- Residence Inn Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Residence Inn
- Residence Inn St. Louis Galleria Saint Louis, MO - Richmond Heights