We only stayed one night, but I would absolutely recommend this as a solution for longer term guests as well. The room was basically a luxurious studio apartment with full kitchen, desk, sofa/chairs, large flat screen TV, a comfy king size bed and even a fireplace! The decorating was very fresh and modern: the kitchen appliances were stainless, the cabinets were upscale, etc. Nice little touches included Paul Mitchell products and a bag of microwave popcorn. The only area that failed to impress was the bathroom, which was extremely basic and didn't seem to fit into the rest of the environment, but it was exceptionally clean and functional so that's not a complaint just an observation.This is a big property with several buildings, it felt more like a condo complex than a hotel which adds to the upscale feeling.
The breakfast was quite nice, with sausage/scrambled eggs/potatoes in addition to the traditional continental options. There was a weekly schedule on the fridge and it looks like there are social dinners during week nights, which would be a nice option for people in town for longer periods of time and looking for things to do after work.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Residence Inn St. Louis Galleria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn St. Louis Galleria Hotel Richmond Heights
- Residence Inn Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Residence Inn
- Residence Inn St. Louis Galleria Saint Louis, MO - Richmond Heights