“classic Pasta”

Maggiano's Little Italy
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: Metro Link & Bus Service
Saint Charles, Missouri
“classic Pasta”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Tried their classic pasta, which is eat a dish in the restaurant and take one home for one price. I liked this idea and so did the other four women who I dined with. The food was very good and our waitress was excellent. The atmosphere was also very nice. I would recommend this as a great place for lunch.

• Visited March 2013

O'Fallon, Missouri
“First Class Italian”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

We went to Maggiano's for lunch. The service was super. The music was awesome. There were 5 of us. Four of us had pasta dishes and took one home. (Included in price). We had them the next day for supper. You can't beat the value and the food is supreme.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Hunza37093
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Good Italian for a chain”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Visited one of Maggiano's Chicago locations years ago and remembered I liked it. Went to the Brentwood location and enjoyed it again. Great waiter, atmosphere and pasta dishes. Doesn't have the feel of a "chain" restaurant. Very good food but you can find better at Zia's on the Hill.

Visited September 2012
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
“Fantastic meal!!!”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

My husband and I had our Valentine's Day dinner here and it was our first time dining at Maggiano's. We started with the calamari, which was the best I've ever had. The breading and marinara sauce were just perfect. And the portion was very nice!

We both ordered classic pasta dishes so that we could take advantage of the free order to take home. They were delicious, too. Then we had the warm apple crostada for dessert and it was pure heaven. The crust was perfect! My husband is not a sweets kinda guy, and he ate more of the dessert than I did! We also got coffee with our dessert and it was very good!

I can't wait to return!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Jessica R
Buford, Georgia
“Family style Italian”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

This is where you go if you want a great family style Italian dinner. Order all you can eat 2 appetisers, 2 meats, 2 veggies, 2 desserts and pay a per person rate. If family style isn't your thing, you can order singularly off the menu, too.

1 Thank slabeaume