“Excellent place to stay”

Homewood Suites St. Louis - Galleria
Reviewed January 3, 2014

We had a great experience. The gym was the best I had have ever seen in a hotel-had large selection of free weights, mats and balls etc . The service was great. We needed help with warming up a Christmas dinner and they allowed me to us their oven. The room was clean, they had a good shower and the bed was very comfortable. The location is right across from the Galleria so traffic was a bit congested during the Christmas season.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

This location is perfect---for shopping, theatre, movies, even Sunday Mass. Great home away from home! A couple times a year, I have a movie marathon weekend, or a theatre weekend. This location is GREAT!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed December 30, 2013

I have stayed in approximately 10 Homewood Suites across the country. This was the nicest one I have stayed in. However, there is one huge drawback of this hotel you must be aware of that I did not not know until I got to my room. The hotel literally sits next to interstate I-170. We had a corner room (#417). It sounded like cars were flying right through the living room. The interstate couldn't have been more than 20 yards away with no sound barrier in between. With small children it was very difficult to sleep. I am amazed how such a nice hotel could be positioned so poorly. At the very least they should have flip flopped the parking lot and hotel to move away from the interstate. As a frequent Hilton Honors member, I will not stay at this hotel again nor recommend. Very disappointed.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank jrichmo43
Colleen S, Manager at Homewood Suites St. Louis - Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to post a review about your recent stay with us! Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

I am very sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us and that you will not be returning. I apologize for the noise level in your room. We want to make sure our guests are treated with the best service possible and we would like to have a chance to improve on these issues.

We hope that you return to our property for your future stays and give us another chance.

Thank you again and have a great day!

Reviewed December 29, 2013

Interstate noise ,I 70 St.Loius Mo.Terribile >Very loud.\Room nice clean.Location great .Parking very good and well lighted.Heating was good.The young lady at check in was really sweet.Breakfast was very good.A very clean place .A

Reviewed December 27, 2013

I was in charge of getting a room in St. Louis for a little shopping and to pick our son up at the airport. The only request was for it to be close to the Galleria. When my wife tells me I did good, it has to be good.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

It was a shame that I only got to stay one night. The location and the hotel in general were fantastic. Great staff too.

The afternoon happy hour is definitely a bit better than others I have been too with a good mix of appetizers.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 18, 2013

It takes quite a bit to impress a person who managed in the industry for many years, but when I can list only a couple of small things as improvements and no problems... its impressive. Nice size rooms for the king suite, items kept up well for breakfast, in a great shopping area with good restaurants walking distance.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Richmond Heights
Clayton Plaza Hotel
#3 of 5 in Clayton
Forest Park
Home2 Suites by Hilton St. Louis / Forest Park
Residence Inn St. Louis Galleria
#2 of 2 in Richmond Heights

Been to Homewood Suites St. Louis - Galleria? Share your experiences!