“Poor service”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 16, 2013

The food was good, I love the gluten free menu choices! We arrived early and had our choice of indoors or outdoors, we choose outdoors as it was a beautiful early evening. Service outside was incredibly slow, 2 other tables were sat and just as our entree's arrived. Server never offered additional drinks or filled water glasses. There are no ceiling fans so the bugs were just horrendous and landing in our food. We asked to have it all packed up and we'd take it with us, but this process took almost 45 minutes!! Rididculous!!!

Reviewed July 1, 2013

I visit this restaurant for the first time and the whole experience was fabulous as always and I enjoy good food in many P, F. CHANG S , VEGAS , ORLANDO , TAMPA , MIAMI PROVIDENCE ,RHODE ISLAND and PUERTO RICO, my hometown over last few years , we start with the best CALAMARI you ever eat , in addition to the spare RIBS , very delicious and later we order as main dishes the ALMOND CHICKEN , COMBO FRIED RICE , COMBO LO MEIN and the MONGOLIAN BEEF , really to much food to share but you enjoy the occasion,after this you don't have space for desserts , ambience was quiet and prices were adequate 80 dollars for this buffet .Give an opportunity to this place if you are in Richmond Heights area of Cardinal city.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

First time I been here. \We really liked our food and servivce. The price is ok also. We ordered kungpao chicken. It was good and filling BUT I wish it would of had more sauce and plavor.It was not spicy enough for us. But we will be going back again. Good family restaurant.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

I love their food, the service is excellent and the prices for lunch run until 4pm so you can have an early evening dinner at resonable prices.

Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

Dishes generous enough for sharing. I have never eaten anything at this restaurant that I didn't like. Good lettuce wraps as a starter to share!
The spicy dishes can get a little too spicy for my taste but as them to tone it down and they will!
Parking in the garage is easy, reservations guarantee you'll be seated promptly. If you get there before the lunch crowd you'll be fine