Les Lavandes Bed and Breakfast
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Rhineland
See available hotels
Hermann Motel(Hermann)
  • Free Internet
Motel 70(High Hill)
Cedar Creek(New Haven)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 19, 2012

Spend a weekend with Richard and Myrta and i promise you that you will never have a better experience. the food was beyond amazing. i honestly cannot express in words how amazing the food was. we had our own special dinner made and served to us, in addition to the breakfast. all meals were beyond anything i could have imagined. the property is perfectly located just far enough away from hermann. you can have total isolation when you want it and make a quick trip into town to grab a few bottles to enjoy in the hot tub. the hosts are wonderful people who truly make you feel like family. they are great conversationists and are extremely knowledgable of the area. i will not stay anywhere else in herman going forward. this is a the perfect getaway for anyone with a respect for savory food and an appreciation for quiet countryside.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 18, 2012

My husband and I had such a nice weekend at Les Lavandes. The food was delicious and the room was charming. The B&B is located in a quiet country setting in Starkenburg, which is a short drive from Hermann, MO. We stayed in the French room and our good friends stayed in the Swiss room. These rooms are in the guest cottage a short distance from the main house. We enjoyed a nice evening on our shared deck, drinking local wine. The nights were cool, so sitting in the hot tub under the starry night sky is one of my favorite memories. Myrta and Richard were gracious hosts, and I'd love to return for another stay in the future.

Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 11, 2012

We enjoyed a very peaceful and relaxing stay with Myrta and Richard. Myrta was very knowledgeable on the local area was able to suggest many things to do. My wife was a little under the weather and Richard was more than happy to put some hot tea together. Their cooking was extraordinary. We both enjoyed the breakfasts very much. They even have a cookbook of filled with many of their favorites from the all over the world. When the weather warms up again we will be heading back down for another beautiful bike ride on the Katy Trail.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 18, 2011

I've been to Les Lavendes many times now. This is the only place I would stay in the Hermann area. Myrta and Richard are excellent hosts..the accomadations are perfect...and the scenery is great.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 28, 2011

This is the best place to stay in this area, maybe in any area. Myrta and Richard are extraordinarily accommodating, charming, knowledgeable, funny, friendly, they are everything you would want your hosts to be and they are excellent cooks. They will visit with you like family, or they will stay out of your way, it is your choice. My sister and I share a room and my daughter and hubby stay next door in our own little cottage. We will always come here for Oktoberfest. It is out of the way, in a beautiful peaceful setting. I love high tea and the breakfasts. Who could ask for anything more.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family