“The best pizza I've ever eaten”

Reeds Spring Pizza Company
Ranked #1 of 20 Restaurants in Reeds Spring
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: #1 ranked pizza in the state of Missouri by USA Today!
Description: #1 ranked pizza in the state of Missouri by USA Today!
Saint Louis, Missouri
“The best pizza I've ever eaten”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Last Wednesday was the second time I've eaten at Reed Springs Pizza Company. Both times the food was fabulous. They have a pizza menu that goes way beyond what I've ever experienced. My husband ordered the Nutty Blue Pig and I had the all you could eat pasta bar. My daughter and her husband created their own pizza with their favorite ingredients. Everything was delicious. Somewhat surprising for a small town pizza parlor is their large selection of beer. If you get to Branson you are just a fifteen minute drive, at most, to Reed Springs Pizza Company. It is worth the trip.

• Visited November 2013

Dauphin Island, Alabama
“Best Pizza in the State”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

They've won that award, & we completely agree. This is about as far away from a chain, mass produced pizza as you can get.

It features a thin crisp crust, sort of the California style. We always have the Nutty, Blue, Pig. It features nuts, blue cheese, & bacon. Even with bacon, it's not greasy, like anything with pepperoni would be.

They don't take reservations, except for large groups, so they can be quite crowded on weekends, but we've never had much of a wait, but the parking lot is small, so you might have to drop off, then park in one of the close by overflow lots.

It's not cheap, but we've felt ripped off.

You do have to get off the highway, & go into town, not far byt you don't just drive by, so you need to know it's there.

If you're on Lake Table Rock, or in Branson, & want to get away from "tourist" food, this is the place.

• Visited August 2013
Russellville, Arkansas
“Great Place for a Different Pizza”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

They toppings are different than what you find in the usual pizza place and their crust is very good. We had a chicken and cashew pizza that was quite tasty. I'd certainly not hesitate to go back and I saw several combinations on the menu that I look forward to trying.

• Visited August 2013
flavie m, Owner at Reeds Spring Pizza Company, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Thank you for coming to our little restaurant.
Next time you'll have to try our pizza with Fresh Flowers - Great flavor, and quite unusual!
St. Louis
“Best Pizza in the Branson Area”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

At a friend's suggestions we made the drive from Branson to Reeds Spring and it was well worth the drive. We ordered the Kickin Chicken pizza for the two of us to split. It was so tasty and flavorful. The chef had no problem with my request of leaving the jalapenos off my half of the pizza. Our new favorite pizza place near Branson!

• Visited July 2013
kANSAS CITY, MISSOURI
“Fun, excellent pizza, friendly!!”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I remember driving through Reeds Spring when I was a little girl with my family to go camping and sailing at Table Rock Lake but now it is off the new major highways and like most small town America, a lot of closed buildings BUT what a find!!! Reeds Spring Pizza! It has character within, writing on the walls, a whole wall of old cameras and character. The staff were VERY friendly, even brought me a taste of a beer on tap without me asking before I ordered it. BTW, they had Kona on tap who would have thought, Hawaiian beer in the Ozarks, one of two on tap. Excellent for the summer season! But the PIZZA!!! YUM!!!! 3 of us tried 4 kinds on two 10 inch pizzas. Oh my goodness. Excellent!!! If you are in the area please stop by. Get there early Saturday night, they have live music at 6 and it starts hopping!!!

• Visited July 2013