“FUN IN THE SUN!!!!!”

Add it.
Mountain Country Motor Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Reeds Spring B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Let me start by saying; I'm very picky and i expect alot when i stay at a hotel. My experience was GREAT!!!!! Management was personable, kind and over the top in being respectful. My room with the king size bed was clean, very clean. I am not a smoker so i am grateful that they do not allow smoking in the rooms. They have signs in alot of places that say if you are caught smoking in your room,there will be an additional charge to your credit card. That is what i call good management. I will absolutely go back to this Hotel because i know they do not allow smoking and the entire room was clean!!!!! Thank You Mountain Country Motor Inn for a great experience with my room so i could totally enjoy my time there.

Room Tip: My room faced the parking lot and Highway 13 and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Sharon H

Been to Mountain Country Motor Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Mountain Country Motor Inn

Address: 14930 State Hwy 13, Reeds Spring, MO 65737
Location: United States > Missouri > Reeds Spring
Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool
Ranked #1 of 1 B&Bs / Inns in Reeds Spring
Price Range: $64 - $70 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Mountain Country Motor Inn 2.5*
NEW OWNERS in August 2016. We are a small family owned hotel. We treat our guests like family and family is always welcome. Mountain Country Inn is conveniently located for Table Rock Lake only 2.5 miles away and Silver Dollar City only 5 miles away. We have impeccably clean rooms at a well maintained property and we want you to enjoy your stay. There are 2 inexpensive restaurants in walking distance. Our guests are our top priority. If you have any questions or need help with anything please feel free to ask. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Mountain Country Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.