“Yuk! They still allow smoking!”

Fun House Pizza & Pub Incorporated
Ranked #18 of 59 Restaurants in Raytown
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We were there for an event last Wednesday evening and was appalled to find out that they still allow smoking! Their biggest dining room is for Smokers! And there were only 6 people in there! The rest of us were packed into the front room, standing room only with not enough room or chairs for people to sit down to eat. And yet there were maybe 50-100 unoccupied seats in the smoking room because no one wanted to go in there. And even worse was the fact that the bathroom is in the smoking room so you have to go through there to use the ladies room.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Been going to this Fun House location for years now. The pizza is awesome and you really get spoiled after you've had it. Don't waste your time on Pizza Hut, this is WAY better. Fresh and you get more food for the buck.
I've only had one time really that I left unhappy and that was due to a staff member during lunch completely forgetting my order and causing me to be the one person in my group to not even get my food until after all my friends were done and not really seeming to give a crap or offer any apology or maybe compensation of some kind for it. I was ticked that time but every other experience has been a pretty good one.
Bear in mind a lot of families come there. Unfortunately many of them seem to think letting their kids run amuck is ok. That can be a little aggravating if you sit anywhere near the arcade, so if you're not in the mood for bratty children, do not sit there.
I would like it better if there was a different drink set up. It is kind of annoying having to constantly wait around for someone to get to you at the drinks.
Recently have been getting it delivered and it always shows up good.
Overall, we enjoy the place and will keep going.

1  Thank Sarah B
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Best pizza in town. Still use the mozzarella cheese that stretches all the way to your plate. we always have fun and happy. Staff is friendly and helpful.

2  Thank derick443
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Came for karaoke with the kids but they have a stupid rule that you have to buy at least a medium pizza to sing, the pizza is horrible, dough tastes salty like play dough, and the toppings are bland and you have to use a fork to eat it, we left after the owner accused us of not ordering a pizza and told us we couldn't sing, the whole reason we came. No other karaoke place in KC makes you buy food to sing. Never go there!

Reviewed December 6, 2012

Grew up in Raytown.Been going there for years. Good pizza, good times and good friend. Fun place to go..

1  Thank Dale L