“Sandwich heaven”
Review of Missouri Mud Co

Missouri Mud Co
Ranked #2 of 19 Restaurants in Raymore
Reviewed June 29, 2013

OMG! One of the best sandwiches I've ever had - an all-day sandwich. Love the K-State decor, and I'm not even a Wildcat fan.

1  Thank wlfpckrs

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Missouri Mud offers a laid back friendly atmosphere with excellent food and drink. A great little coffee shop!

1  Thank Peggy H
Reviewed December 3, 2012

I have only had lunch a few times at Mo Mud Co, they were very good..
However, this is my 2 to 3 time a week place for morning coffee..
Outstanding selection..

Reviewed August 30, 2012

This is a great place to meet friends for a casual lunch. They have lots of coffee an tea drinks. Their Greek Gyro salad is awesome.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

I've been going to Missouri Mud for the last 12 years and I can honestly say that I have never had anything I didn't like. The sandwiches are huge and filling. And every day there is a special available, from greek chicken to meatloaf (both good). The staff is what makes this a great place as after you visit once, you are considered family. I would definitely recommend this if you are in the area.