“Pay a Visit!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Vanilla Pod Eatery

Vanilla Pod Eatery
Cuisines: Cafe, European
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dublin
“Pay a Visit!”
Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

I paid my first visit to the Vanilla Pod yesterday, & instantly realised what I had been missing on my previous trips to The Park in Carrickmines. What a treasure: a lovely homely atmosphere, excellent food, spotlessly clean , friendly helpful staff & terrific value. Highly recommended! Will definitely return!

• Visited September 2013

• Polish first
Dublin, Ireland
“Excellent Modern Cafe/Brasserie”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

My wife and I ate here recently whilest out shopping after hearing good things from friends. We had a really nice lunch. I had the pulled pork sandwich with a soup and both were really good. The pulled pork didn't pack the flavour punch I was expecting, and it was a little dry when tried without the lovely slaw. the soup was very nice indeed. Herself had a warm chicken ciabatta, and she loved it. It was a nice touch to have the sauce/dressing on the side so people can use as they wish. I didn't like the way our drinks were served without ice, that's not a runner in my book. Service was professional and quick, and the surroundings were nice and the look of the cafe is well thought out.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Jontronix
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Friendly Staff - a great choice in food. Food very well presented.”
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Any time I am in Carrickmines The Park I will try and meet up with friends for lunch. Sometimes a bowl of delicious soup and bread in the winter is great. This time of year the salads are tasty.
Friendly staff and quick service is what you get.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Alldream
Dublin
“Top Class Food with a lovely atmosphere”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

From the moment you enter the Vanilla Pod, the atmosphere is amazing, the Staff are so friendly, efficient & obliging. The food, freshly prepared & so tasty, great menu, wonderful little funky quotes on the Staff T Shirts and coffee mugs. Well worth the visit. Always a good sign of a good spot when you see a queue.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Dublinblueeyes
Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
“Quirky & Delicious”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I've been here twice & thoroughly enjoyed both experiences. The service was fast. The food was delicious. I've only bee here for lunch, but I find unless you want to go to a fast food restaurant your choices can be limited. Every time I visit Carrickmines I plan on going here. the have losts of quirky condoment holders. The salt sellers are the tiniest cutest things ever & the sugar pots are so cute. Lovely place.

• Visited July 2013