“Great Experience”
Review of Super 8 Potosi

Super 8 Potosi
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Potosi
Reviewed June 10, 2014

Stopped in to get a room to evade a storm while on a motorcycle. The hotel was extremely clean and the staff was very friendly. I would definitely recommend this hotel. We were very pleased with our experience.

Room Tip: There are places to eat very close to this hotel, as simple as crossing the parking lot or crossing...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
jassi s, General Manager at Super 8 Potosi, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2014

Brad,P.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

I had booked one night here over the weekend. The room was huge and had everything (fridge, microwave, coffee maker, safe, & toiletries). I found the bed to be comfy:) I ended up staying another night because the room was so comfortable and I wanted to spend time at the 3 state parks located nearby. The new owner's are super nice and accommodating. They are updating the TV's and bedding. Everything you need is nearby (restaurants, gas stations, grocery store, Walmart). I will definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the second floor so you don't hear kids running in the hallway. The bottom fl...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo

Dear
Cindi

Reviewed June 6, 2014

I stayed in this hotel couple of times in the past. But this time I noticed that so many things have changed because of new management. My room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. Free continental breakfast was up to the brand standard and I enjoyed it very much. I will definitely stay in this hotel if I visit this area in the future.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo

Bishnu,T Thank you for your recent review of Super8 Potosi! We strive to give our guests the best possible experience while staying with us and provide great customer service! We certainly appreciate you staying with us and hope to see you again in the near future!

A Wyndham traveler
SEDALIA
Reviewed May 28, 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
jassi s, Manager at Super 8 Potosi, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2014

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I have 4 crews working in Mineral Point Mo and I ordered 4 rooms. I was able to reserve smoking rooms for my guys. The hotel is close to my work site and is very convent. The guys liked the free breakfast and the really loved the coffee.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
jassi s, General Manager at Super 8 Potosi, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2014

Dear,
Bob
Thank you for your kind review of the Super8 South Potosi. We truly appreciate your feedback and are so glad to hear you enjoyed your crew stay .Thanks for again your crew like are breakfast and "farmer brother" fresh coffee.. We look forward to it!

Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

Went there was there for awhile and absolutely loved it they were all really nice they all work their butts off in there to keep the place clean and up 2 date yes they make mistakes sometimes in the room but if need be just let them know what is wrong if its something that doesnt need attention right away all you have to do is maybe write them a note so they can fix what is wrong and make it a better stay instead of dissing them without a chance

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
jassi s, General Manager at Super 8 Potosi, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2014

Anna,B Thank you for your recent review of Super8 Potosi! We strive to give our guests the best possible experience while staying with us and provide great customer service! We certainly appreciate you staying with us and hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed May 20, 2014

I loved it here everything was clean and everyone was very nice! I will definitely be back soon! The new owners are super nice and great to deal with if any problem arises! they are doing really good job with the place!

• Stayed: May 2014
jassi s, General Manager at Super 8 Potosi, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2014

Dear,
Alexiajones.

We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience. Your satisfaction and continued trust in Super8 Potosi Mo are our top priorities. We look forward to making your next visit as enjoyable as your last.

I am so happy to hear that the staff meet with your satisfaction. We always strive to ensure the best experience for all of our guests.

Thanks Again.
The Management.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Potosi
Shepherd Mountain Inn & Suites
Quality Inn Farmington
Quality Inn Farmington
#5 of 6 in Farmington
Crown Pointe Lodge and Golf Club

Been to Super 8 Potosi? Share your experiences!