“Best in P'ville”

Add it.
Mary Ada's
Ranked #7 of 12 Restaurants in Portageville
Cuisines: American
Description: Located just off I-55, exit 32, in Downtown Portageville, MO. Wonderful home cooked food. Lunch buffet Sun. - Fri. Seafood buffet Fri & Sat nights.We ate the seafood buffet at Mary Ada's on the advice of a friend. The food was delicious. We were especially fond of the fried catfish. I never eat anything but catsup on fried catfish but whenever I eat at Mary Ada's I'll be having her homemade tartar sauce from now on. TO DIE FOR!! The peel and eat shrimp was very fresh, good-sized, and tasty. Can't beat the down-home, friendly, family atmosphere. If you're traveling Interstate 55 between Memphis and St. Louis and will be traveling through Portageville, MO around mealtime, treat yourself to a stop at Mary Ada's.
Reviewed May 11, 2013

This restraunt has been open for several years now and has earned a good reputation. They are open for lunch during the week but only open for dinner on Fridays when they have a catfish buffet which is very popular. They also have a Sunday brunch buffet for a nice after service meal. One of our favorites is the fried chicken and the chef's salad with a wine & cheese dressing that is out of this world.

3  Thank Bigredopie