“First Time Staying Here - I'll Stay Again.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Poplar Bluff
StL,MO
“First Time Staying Here - I'll Stay Again.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

I'm a Poplar Bluff native who usually stays at the Drury when I return home. This was my first time staying at this particular Comfort Inn. I'll gladly use them again. The site was clean, the staff friendly. Check-in / check-out was a breeze. Clean, comfy room, competitive price for this level of quality in the region. Good Job, Choice Hotels!
-RCH Sr-

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
2 Thank rch4
LorieH1013, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, September 2, 2014
Thank you for your review, we look forward to seeing you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Lewistown, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

Service was great, got checked into 6 rooms in short order! Rooms were a pleasant surprise, clean and comfortable. Breakfast was great as well! Had 6 rooms all reported a good experience! Will stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed May 2014
2 Thank berttrum
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2014

Stayed here with my elderly father. Asked for adjoining rooms since my dad is having memory issues. Room originally issued was not connecting, but Josh at front desk went out of his way to rectify the problem. Super nice to work with. He provided us with an excellent choice for dinner. Breakfast was good and th lady eho was working the bar was also very helpful and nice. I cannot say that I will ever be in Poplar Bluff Mo again, but if I was you can bet that I would stay here!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Camster1
Very glad you enjoyed your stay. Our staff prides themselves on thier service and giving you the best experience possible. We look forward to seeing you again.
Sacramento, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2014

Stayed 7 nights while visiting family in PB. The hotel was clean to the point seeming new. Though nearly full on several nights we were there, it was very quiet. The room lighting was quite good. The shower was great. The staff was friendly, upbeat, and very helpful. The breakfast area was large, well organized, and the selection of food good. My wife and I will certainly stair there again. S.M.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
LorieH1013, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey on Comfort Inn. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and appreciate your compliments. The team here does review the surveys, its nice to get positive feedback from our guest.
Again thank you.

We Appreciate your business!
Springfield,MO
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014

We stayed two nights here and the place looks like it is a new facility. The carpets are new, the paint is fresh, the beds were great, the furniture was nice and everything had a fresh look about it. I was amazed when the manager told me the building had been there 16 years although they had just done a upgrade.

Our room was very quiet that night even though the facility was pretty full. The HVAC worked well and the desk had plugs for charging my iPad/iPhone. The breakfast was the usual fare and the breakfast area was well maintained. The front desk staff and the maid service were all pleasant and friendly.

I have no reservation recommending this place and will stay on my return trips.

Room Tip: Be sure to ask for a non smoking room if that is your preference as the hotel has both available and...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
LorieH1013, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, May 19, 2015
Dear Guest,
Thank you for the on-line survey of our property. I will pass on all the compliments for the team to read. Your opinion is the key to our success.
Again, thank you and we look forward to your next visit.
Best Regards,
Corinth, Mississippi, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2014

This hotel is very nice. The rooms are larger and very clean. I was happy with the breakfast selection. This was just a quick overnight stay for us so it was a little pricey but worth it for the comfort.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Heather S
LorieH1013, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, March 13, 2014
Thank you for sending a review in for our property. We values your opinion and look forward to having you in the future.
Thank you for business we appreciate you!
Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2014

The staff here is very friendly and helpful. The room I had was very spacious and well lit. It has a nice size bathroom with a large countertop. The HVAC unit was nice and quiet and worked well. It had a flat screen TV with a large channel selection. There was a nice work space with lots of plugs for all the electronic equipment. There was a lot of noise from the hallway and I was right by the front desk so that probably contributed to that. It was a little dated but overall I had a pleasant experience there and I will return.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
LorieH1013, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
Thank you for your review of the Comfort Inn. I am glad that enjoyed your stay. I apologize for the noise of the lobby. It can get pretty loud sometimes and has an echo. We look forward to your next stay and will gladly put you in a room further away from the desk.

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your business!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Poplar Bluff
#1 of 4 in Dexter
Super 8 Poplar Bluff Missouri
Super 8 Poplar Bluff Missouri
#5 of 8 in Poplar Bluff

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!