“One night stay”

Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Poplar Bluff
Tennessee
“One night stay”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

We stayed here on our way home for a funeral and was very pleased. The staff was friendly and the lobby was clean, inviting and well lit. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. Nothing spectacular but it wasn't grungy. It was great for a one night or a few nights stay but we were in a hurry so it was just in late that night and out early the next morning. It is conveniently located and close to several restaurants if you want to eat out. Also, I will support a business who honors the military and this one does; we got a good military rate and I appreciate that!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Northern California
Reviewed August 12, 2012

This was a great 'lil hotel. We stayed here unexpectedly as where we were supposed to stay for the night was out of power due to a small tornado that came thru a town away. We checked right in and the staff was friendly. Very clean, comfy beds, flat screen tv and a GREAT continental breakfast the next morning!!! Great for the money!!! Would definately stay here again!!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Texas
Reviewed August 7, 2012

I only stayed er out of necessity. Over the summer I have been traveling a lot and decided to be loyal to Choce becuase of the gascard propmotion. Once this ends, so does my relationship with The Choice Hotel Group.

This particular property has a 2cnd floor King Suite, which is one room, a flintstones couch (Rock hard!) and about 2 dozen linear holes on all four walls of the room. It looks like the garage of the St. valentines Day Massacre.

The walls are paper thin. I had big-foot tumping around ablove me and TVs blaring from the walls. At least there are no "Tree Roaches" in the room like last week in Mamou, LA.

I would say if you need a flop-house, use this place. It is clean and the front desk people are average.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Jefferson City, Missouri
Reviewed August 1, 2012

I having been staying @ the comfort Inn poplar Bluff for more than three (3) years now,and I have been very pleased w/ the staff,breakfast, and the cleaning and care of my room. I will give them and excellent rating,

Room Tip: Just call ahead and ask for rooms facing the west side of the hotel.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Hillsboro, Missouri, United States
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Luckily I only needed to stay in this hotel for one night. The poor staff was very friendly and helpful, I would hive them 5 stars. The room itself was gross. The carpet was yucky, the bathroom floor looked like it hadn't been swept in months and last but not least there were two pubic hairs in my bed, I'm not even kidding...wish I was! I had stayed at a wonderful comfort inn, in Norman, OK, just a couple months before, so I'm pretty certain it was just this location. If I ever have to stay over in Poplar Bluff again, I'll try another place.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 30, 2012 via mobile

The hotel was well located for the trip and the staff was helpful and friendly but that is where the positives end. Hotel needs updating. Carpet in halls was dirty and stained. Carpet in room new but bedspread stained. Carpet in room need vacuuming. Only one vending machine in the hotel and that was only soda. No water or snack machine. Pricey for the quality.

• Stayed June 2012
AR
Reviewed August 11, 2011

the hotel needs to be updated... my room was clean.... but....
however the hotel clerk was super nice!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
#1 of 4 in Dexter
Super 8 Poplar Bluff Missouri
Super 8 Poplar Bluff Missouri
#5 of 8 in Poplar Bluff

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!