“Good, good fish and burgers”
Review of Fishin' Pig

Fishin' Pig
Ranked #1 of 75 Restaurants in Poplar Bluff
Reviewed February 5, 2014

Have been several times since their opening. Fish is super, very good value for the money and about as good as any you will find anywhere. I personally am hooked on the fish po'boy. Two big fillets on a spongy roll, a red pepper sauce that is awesome, then your crispy pickle and fresh onion served on the side, I have eaten 4 of them in the last two weekends. Finally gave in this Sunday and ordered a burger, now I have two faves. Hardees or Wendys can't sell you a burger like this for twice the money. Service is better each time we go, they seem to be getting a crew that really busts their butts. To be totally objective, I am friends with the owner and his family. Believe me, if it were bad, I would tell him first and them rip them a new one on this review. I promise, you will not be disappointed. This is our GO-TO place.

2  Thank mikekFisk_Mo_

Reviewed January 1, 2014

We took our family (party of 10). Food was very good. Among our group we had fish, BBQ, & burgers. Everyone said they enjoyed their food very much. Our waiter was excellent. Prices were reasonable.
Restaurant is only open Fridays, Saturdays, & Sundays.

4  Thank BluffDave