“Where did my Applebee's go?”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Applebee's

Ranked #50 of 75 Restaurants in Poplar Bluff
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Poplar Bluff, Missouri
“Where did my Applebee's go?”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

I am usually very happy with Applebee's, but last night was a completely different. Service was excellent and food was slow. After we got it, I know why...everything was overcooked. My shrimp was hard and crispy. My wife's chicken was extra crispy on her noodles...as was my granddaughter's. I want my Applebee's back!

Visited June 2014

Mountain Home, Arkansas
“An unfortunate experience”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

If you enjoy indifferent treatment and a hostile customer attitude you'll love this place. While the food was good, the wait staff created a lousy experience. While traveling we encountered this place. Having seen their ads, we wanted to try an appetizer plate. It was quite good. So was our waitress' attitude. But we had encounters with other employees so out of line, I'd avoid it if possible. The hostess, with a high school attitude when we asked for a booth instead of the table she led us to, another waitress who slammed down our appetizer platter & walked off saying "there you go" unconcerned that we had no plates etc. After 10 minutes, we asked & she brought wet plates & when I said my fork was dirty, actually asked if I'd like another. Our waitress was busy with a big party in another room most of the time we were there. I'd suggest staying away from here.

Visited March 2014
Doniphan, Missouri
“Typical Applebee's”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

There are places you know you can count on to get a good meal anytime and anywhere you are. We have eaten at Applebee's in at least 12 states and the food is always good, just as expected.

Visited June 2013