$73
$51
$139
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Airport(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$100
$99
$84
TownePlace Suites
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $112/night.

$49
  • Breakfast included
All reviewspark and flysnow creekkci airportearly flightroom was cleanwafflesthe shuttle driverthe breakfast areapool and hot tubgreat place to stayfree breakfastbiscuits and gravystaff was very friendlymotelmidnight
Reviewed December 5, 2009

we were travling to ft leavenworth for work, we arrived late in the evening without reservations, and were trated like we were with rolling stone magazine, great price and clean rooms mean we'll be back in a week when we start our job, thank you

Stayed: December 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed November 9, 2009

I had made reservations online with Best western.I had called them before hand to confirm reservations.I had talked to someone at hotel and recieved a confermation number.I arived at hotel and the room that I had reserved,I was told that it was and has been ocupid for some time.This was a special ocassion and requested a certain suite.I was lead to believe that this room was on reserve for myself and my spouse.I ended up having to take a smoking room because the hoyel didnt have there stuff together.I dont smoke and this was the worst hotel experience I have ever had.I do not recomend this hotel to my worst enemy..

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 22, 2009

I personally have traveled thru out the world in the last 32 years.
I have never met a nicer,honest helpful staff in all my travels. Cicely and Desiree especially make me feel like the Inn is my second home.
The hotel is clean beyond clean, it is quiet, comfortable and I feel very safe and secure.
I look forward to my next stay. Thank You Best Western!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed May 5, 2009

This was a very nice hotel, and much nicer than the last hotel I stayed in. The room was clean, and did not have the funky odor that hotel rooms sometimes have. It was a non-smoking room, and actually didn't smell like someone had smoked in it anyway. Our room had one queen-size bed, with 3 smaller-than-standard pillows. The mattress was probably the worst thing about the room - it was one of the puffy-topped mattresses with button tie-downs, and it felt lumpy even though it really wasn't. There was a mini-fridge, coffee maker, and microwave. For furniture, we had one bed, an armchair and ottoman, desk, dresser (with microwave and coffee maker space) and a tall armoir. The desk chair was a nice office-type model, very comfortable. This room was also one of the best-lit hotel rooms I've been in, with a total of five lamps, and none of them with a measly 15-watt bulb. It was bright enough to read easily.

The hotel overall was very nice. The entrance was well-lit, with lots of windows and something of a "mountain lodge" feel, with exposed wood and a vaulted ceiling and fireplace. The continental breakfast was the basic version, sufficient but the biscuits were a bit dry and they could expand their beverage choices beyond juice, coffee, and tea. We didn't try the pool or fitness room, but they were available on-site.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 9, 2009

this was our fitth stay in a cross country move with a full family. This hotel was Horrible in nearly every aspect and I wouldn't give it one star but the system requires at least that. The Positives: the Pool. Very nice.

Why we wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone: The desk staff was uncarring, apathetic and busy with their cells phones or eating. We appeared to bother them in the evening to refill the hot water dispensor so our daughters could have some hot chocolate - Coffee? No, that was empty too, when asked the desk clerk, she said they were all out and the rest was locked up... wow. When we checked in we had a problem with parking. Seems this hotel has about 1 parking spot for every three rooms. Traveling with truck and trailer parking was non existant. I asked the clerk where I should park and she recommended the street or whereever I wanted. Her exact words were - I don't really care where you park.

When we arrived to our room, the toliet was broken. Fun. Nothing better than two kids and a wife that need something of that nature and have it broken. We called the desk, NO NIGHT Maintenance staff in the hotel - your on your own. we went to the front desk and were handed a plunger and told thats all they could do. Found the chain broken off inside the toliet when we returned to fix it ourselves - ironically, it was plogged up as well (maybe the desk clerk knew that?). Next, the "high speed" internet didn't work. Called the staff they told us to "restart our computer or move around the room" beyond that we should call their "tech Support". After an hour on the phone, nothing worked. Went to the hotel business center (one crappy computer in the lobby area in full view of everyone, including the staff watching TV). Nothing better than 45 minutes on the line with a "tech support" after driving 9 hours.

Room was dirty, windows were so dirty you could write on them with your finger (enjoyable to kids), one of the matresses had a 2 + inch drop (sag) in the middle. Kids sat on the edge of the bed and rolled right into the middle.

Room was EXTREMELY small and the bathroom door looked like it had been fitted by an 8 year old with a saw. The room design puts the bathroom door covering half of the bed when open. We found three wall plugs, all behind big furniture (TV/entertainment center, wall closet and beds) and used. None open or accessible for guest needs.

Soda Machines are a rip off too. Advertisement on the machine shows a 16oz bottle of water, when you put your money in you receive a mini 8 oz bottle. When mentioned to the staff, the answer was, "oh ya, thats what they put in there. If you want you can talk to the company if you think its an issue" :-).

If you decide to stay, request a room on the front side of the building where you park. We had one on the back side and enjoyed the noise of raffic on the Highway all night. Walls and windows must have come from the lowest contractor, a shower curtain holds back more sound. Oh - shower curtain - didn't fit the extrended bow bar they installed. Bathroom floor was VERY slippery, dangerous and wet after a shower.

Breakfast - stale english muffins, three day old donuts, and watered down juice are what to expect. I think there was a cup of yougart or some pastries, but after tasting what we did, we passed and went down the road.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family