Ramada Platte City Kci Airport
$149
$127
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Airport(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$125
Fairfield Inn
$67
$99
Towneplace Suites Kansas City Airport(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
$144
TownePlace Suites
$54
  • Breakfast included
$72
QualityInn
All reviewspark and flysnow creekkci airportearly flightkansas citybed was very comfortablewafflesthe breakfast areapool and hot tubgreat place to stayfridge and microwaveupon checkking roomclean roomsone night staycomplimentary breakfastshuttle
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I booked this hotel through hotels.com for under $60. The rate was good considering you get breakfast included. My family and I were looking for somewhere close to Snow Creek so we could relax after a long day on the slopes. The hotel was clean and inviting when we arrived the only downfall was the pool was closed for 2 weeks to be painted. After skiing all day my husband and I were looking forward to sitting in the hot tub and the kids were looking forward to swimming. Honestly had I known we would have booked somewhere else. Other than that the rooms was clean and comfortable. The curtains make the room very dark for sleeping in. The breakfast area was busy all morning but the gentleman working there kept it very well stocked. This is a nice hotel, very convenient off the interstate. Next time I will just make sure the pool is open...

Room Tip: I recomment staying on the 2nd floor.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
JessicaH1109, Manager at Ramada Platte City Kci Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for posting a review regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 816-858-0200.
We appreciate your loyalty to our brand. Im sorry for the inconvenience of the pool and hot tub being closed during your stay, we put it down for painting each year in December for two weeks.

Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

We really loved staying here. It was close to Snow Creek where we came to MO to ski. The location of hotel was wonderful because we had plenty of restaurants surrounding us and even a Walgreens right next door which turned out to be very invaluable when one of our family members got ill. The pool and large hot tub were a perfect respite after a very cold day skiing. We would definetly return for another stay.

• Stayed: December 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for reveiwing our property regarding your recent stay with us.

We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

Reviewed December 25, 2012

We stayed here in August of 2012 for a family reunion in Platte City, Mo. The hotel is very nice and clean and the staff was very friendly. rate are reasonable also. The breakfast was very nice especially for us as we do not eat a heavy breakfast so it was perfect. We had a great stay!!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel regarding your recent with us.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 816-858-0200. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

Stayed overnight here before flying out to Cancun for a week with the family - Blizzard hit the night before and our flight was cancelled. I can't think of a better place to be snowed in for 2-3 days before finally embarking on our surprise vacation. Hotel was clean and comfortable. The staff was so concerned, caring, and accommodating. As I spent 1 1/2 hours on hold with our travel agent in one ear and airline in the other - the staff repeatedly checked to see if they could be of assistance, waived check-out time so we could decide whether or not we needed the room for another night or not, and honored our current rate even though it had been a super-sale rate booked through a third party. They encouraged the kids, my husband (and me) through what could have been a miserable hitch in our vacation plans. The pool/hot tub area was huge, airy, clean - and a terrific place to spend the day. Complimentary breakfast was basic - but warm and fresh (and coffee/hot chocolate available all day). We opted to stay here rather than one of the hotels closer to the airport because of the rate - but in the future I will stay here and just plan on a slightly longer shuttle ride (10 minutes maybe..). Fabulous service!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 9, 2012

A very good one-night stay. Everything worked. Everything was clean. The staff was great. And the room was comfortable. One suggestion: Loose the egg patties in the complimentary breakfast. Maybe substitute them for the scrambled version. They tasted bad and had a rubbery texture. Everything else was very good. Thank you!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property regarding your recent stay with us.

We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.