“The room we had needed a lot of fixing! The faucets on...”

Travelodge Airport Platte City
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Platte City

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Valparaiso
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Very out dated room.No heat in the bathroom.Shower was terrible.None of the plug ins in the bathroom worked.Old tv with just the bare minum of tv channels .the curtains were barely hanging on the window...It stunk...The breakfast was cold cearal....Will never stay there again..

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

3 Thank Laurie C
Lincoln, Nebraska
Reviewed April 21, 2013

My girlfriend and I went on vacation with her family, I planned the trip and reserved a room at this hotel, I reserved a three bed room for 3 adults and 2 children. When we showed up the desk clerk told me that I couldn't stay in the room, I replied why not I payed $156.82 for two nights, (we showed up in platte city around 1130 pm) the desk clerk immediately and the manager (Arabic decent) came to the front and immediately was very rude about the situation. He actually started cursing me out in front of my girlfriends family and told us that there was no room for us at this hotel. I am a veteran and brought this up in the discussion and replied I did not fight over seas to have you treat me like this infrequent of my family. He then said I know you are sir and we have no room for your kind here. The lobby was very run down and stank horribly. The cancelation of our hotel was refused by the manager and he told me that she was not going to try to get me my money back. He stated that if I wanted a refund for my room that I had to call and have it canceled. I called travel lodges corporate and filed a complaint with them I told them I will never stay at a travel lodge again. My girlfriends brothers actually said that they would rather sleep in the car than ever stay there. The whole hotel is run down. I was actually concerned for my girlfriends family's safety when we were there. The place was also infested by ants and was very obvious in the lobby alone.i will never recommend staying in this hotel and actually recommend that this hotel gets evicted and torn down. It is extremely un safe and the pictures are from years ago. The whole website is very misleading about the cleanliness of the facility.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Johnathon S

Travelers are raving about these Platte City hotels

Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed March 20, 2013

This is not high end hotel so do not expect more. I liked the location. Price was not bad also. Very help full staff. Will stay again if i am in area. Also provides breakfast in morning which excellent for price paid for room

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
#38 of 108 in Kansas City
Best Western Plus Kansas City Airport-Kci East
Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Airport
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kansas City Airport

Been to Travelodge Airport Platte City? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge Airport Platte City

Property: Travelodge Airport Platte City
Address: 504 Prairie View Rd, I-29 Exit 19 Prairie View Rd, Platte City, MO 64079-8355
Location: United States > Missouri > Platte City
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Platte City
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Travelodge Airport Platte City 1.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Travelodge Airport Platte City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Travelodge Platte City Hotel Platte City