“Very good specials”

Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Columbus, Georgia
“Very good specials”
Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

Small place. Not too far from the airport area. Good service. Food is great daily specials and good size portions. Will go back for sure when back in town.

Maryville, Missouri, United States
“Amazing”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

this is a great place to eat or hang out, affordable and great food and the drinks are always cold!!! friendly staff. highly suggest trying this out if u have never been

Visited September 2012
Denver, Colorado
“Sportsman's Paradise”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

I recently went into Tanner's Bar and Grill. I was drawn by 30 TV's and 3 Big Screens. The waitress asked me if I was going to sit at the bar. I said I was checking which tv had what I wanted to see. I was told if you don't see it let us know and we will put it on. The atmosphere was great and she even recommended her choice of the special. I was very pleased and the price was very reasonable. They have specials almost nightly. I will visit it again.

• Visited September 2012
Essex
“It was ok”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

It is a typical sports bar. Very loud.The food was all good but our waitress wasn't very interested in us!! She was busy at a table of what we think was her friends.

Visited August 2012
Las Vegas, Nevada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pretty good.”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

I liked it. There is a bar and a couple of games. Not a big variety but, it was good.
The place was packed. The best specials ever.