“Delicious!!”

Fort Davidson Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Pilot Knob
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Delicious!!”
Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

I've been visiting the area for over 25 years and just visited this restaurant for the first time! Great portions, great selections, great atmosphere, great prices!! I will return next year!!

1 Thank Sherri B

Springfield, Missouri
“Good food, big portions!”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and supper. They have burgers, steaks, fried chicken etc. It is like a home-cooked meal. The staff are friendly and it is about 30 meters from my room at the Fort Davidson Motel in Pilot Knob. Good food, good service!

Visited July 2014
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Fast service at breakfast!”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

My daughter and I ate breakfast here on a Wednesday morning at around 9am. I ordered the cheese omelet. It came with toast. My daughter ordered the special. (Eggs, bacon, biscuit, hash-browns) They brought the food out fast. My omelet was dry and overcooked. My daughter said her hashbrown's were delicious as well as her biscuit. The owner Phillis was our server and she was very nice. She and her teenage daughter were both working @ the restaurant. I believe that the plate lunch special on this day was fried chicken or fried liver and onions with choice of two or three sides. Someone in the restaurant told me the plate lunches are delicious. I wish I could give a higher rating but to be fair, my food was mediocre at best. The toast was delicious though. I would return if we were in the area to try the lunch.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Jessica B
Muskegon, Michigan
“Food”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

They have great food and great service nothing to dislike, but you see a great view of the Mountain's

Visited June 2013
“Great family restaurant in an interesting small town in southern Missouri.”
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

If you are camping or floating in southern Missouri on the east side of the state, The Fort Davidson restaurant in Pilot Knob, Missouri, Is a great small family restaurant with great food and great atmosphere. It is in a historic town that also has some sites to see. It is close to many of the areas campgrounds and rivers. My wife and I had breakfast here and all of the food was very good. They will even serve some of the lunch items to you that are not deep-fried, Since the deep fryers are not turned on until lunch.

• Visited September 2013