Motel 6 Poplar Bluff, MO(Poplar Bluff)(Great Value!)
$73
$66
$62
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $71/night.

$104
$90
$98
Hotels.com
Comfort Inn(Poplar Bluff)
$80
ComfortInn
Drury Inn Poplar Bluff(Poplar Bluff)
$100
Shepherd Mountain Inn & Suites(Ironton)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/25
Tradition Inn(Farmington)
$107
$75
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $91/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 6, 2015 via mobile

I was there visiting my cousin after she paid for me to stay the day. We went to the lake where my emergency brake locked up (which I wasn't aware of until we got back to the resort), so I called my fiance to come out there and look at it and make sure I could make it home. The owner proceeded to flip out and tell him to leave because he stopped for 3 minutes to grab a bite to eat. I caused further damaged to my brakes on my car because I had to drive it home as is. The owner was the most inconsiderate and mean person I have ever met. I will never go back there and I would suggest everyone stay some place more understanding of a completely innocent situation!

Stayed: September 2015, traveled with family
3  Thank Annalee Barton-Davis
Rprt, General Manager at Spring Valley Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2015

Here at Spring Valley Resort we have rules and regulations for our guest to follow to make sure that their stay is enjoyable, safe and fair to our other guests. One of our rules is that we do not allow visitors on the resort grounds, unless they are a registered guest, which means that they have rented a cabin. This regulation ensures that only our registered guest can enjoy the amenities that we offer at our resort, and also ensures that accurate records are kept concerning each guest should an emergency arise. This regulation is told to everyone who makes a reservation via phone, it is listed on our website, and it is written on the rules and regulation guide which is posted in every cabin. The person who wrote this review was not the person who rented the cabin. The cabin was rented to two (2) people who were the registered guests. At the time of check in they were informed of our no guest policy. During the day several others arrived to visit the guest in mention. The registered guest were asked to come to the office, where we explained the no guest policy once again. The guest informed me that these visitors were people that they haven't seen in a while, and could they add them as registered guest for the day. I indicated that we would allow, adding their names to the reservation, and charging them a $10.00 per person, which is a normal charge above and beyond the cabin charge. The cabin that they were in has a set price for two people, and $10.00 for each additional person over two. This action was not our normal way of handling, but we understood and tried to accommodate the registered guest, who was trying to see their family. Several hours had passed and another vehicle, not registered at the resort was seen at the cabin. We then went and talked to the person who rented the cabin, informing them once more about our " No Visitor policy". During this conversation, the person who was not registered said he was leaving and got into his vehicle and left. At no time did I ask him to leave because the conversation was directed at the persons who rented the cabin. Let me say that no time during this conversation was there any mention of a broke down vehicle, or that the unregistered guest was there to assist. There were no ill words said and the conversation by both parties was civil in nature. After this conversation, everyone left except for the original guest who rented the cabin. Upon checking out the next day, the guest who rented the cabin came to the office and turned in their key, and left the resort. Nothing was mentioned about the past days incident. All of our rules and regulations are made and adhered to for a purpose, to ensure that our guests have a enjoyable time while staying here at our resort, and that each guest is provided a safe and friendly environment. We believe that we made every effort to accommodate the registered guest, and went above and beyond to meet their needs to see their family!

Reviewed July 31, 2015

If your looking for a nice play to stay you should look no further. The cabin was very clean and well equipped with everything you needed for your stay. Clearwater Lake is located about a mile from this resort which makes it perfect for swimming, fishing, or just spending time with the family at the beach. The owner's at Spring Valley Resort were more than helpful and stopped by a few times while we were outside to make sure everything was up to our standards. It was perfect for a family of 5. We also enjoyed spending quite a bit of our days relaxing at the clean pool.

• Stayed: July 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed May 27, 2015

We had a wonderful stay at Spring Valley. The park like setting with a babbling brook was beautiful, the grounds were well manicured and the pool was very enticing, even though the weather was a little cool for swimming.

The unit was very clean and well equipped with everything you needed for your stay.

Clearwater Lake is located less than a mile from this location which makes it perfect for swimming, boating, fishing or just having a fun time on the beach.

• Stayed: May 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 1, 2015

I visit the Clearwater Lake area every year, and this was my first time staying at Spring Valley and I'm booked for a second trip down there in August. I loved this place!! The property is beautiful!! Running spring, walk bridges, horse shoe pits, bbq pits, swimming pool, play area for kids, fishing pond and just 2 minutes from the marina. The cabin was clean, spacious, and I couldn't think of a single thing that wasn't there for our convience. The owners were more than hospitable and friendly, not to mention the price was more than reasonable.(that's why I booked another weekend for just me and the boys). Will never go anywhere else in the Clearwater area again. I found my spot for sure!!

Room Tip: Watch the deer in the evening come in groups of 6 and more all night!!!
  • Stayed: April 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank Larry H
Reviewed September 2, 2014

the new owners have turned this place into a terrible place to stay. we have stayed here 4 times in the last year and everytime,. the owners are rude-give one word answers to our questions and constantly stare at us when we pull in. they have a couple units they rent out permanently to a bunch of drunkards who sit outside till 4am and make you feel awkward when you go outside for anything. they are constantly staring and making odd statements. we had thought it was a fluke untill this last time and that was the last straw. when we go on vacation,.. we just want to get away and not have the owners of the property constantly violating our privacy and making us feel like we are a bunch of teenagers ruining their units. we are a family of 8 and very respectful to others property and do not deserve the way they treated us. i definitely recommend sunset point of all resorts,.. especially of you have children but they are very popular and its hard to get it.. i recommend kempers if you are a single couple .. they units are small and quaint and on the cheaper side. but of all places to drop into.. the marina is an awesome spot to check out the lake. they have a great staff and treat you like family

• Stayed: September 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Kelly L
Rprt, Owner at Spring Valley Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2015

First of all we would like to 'apologize for the alleged problems that you had! I as owner or my wife who as co-owner have never met you or had a conversation with you concerning your horrible stay at our resort. We have owned and operated this resort for 18 years and have never been rude, followed or harassed our customers. As far as the resident drunks, we do not have anything even close to that allegations. If you had this bad of a stay as written in your review, why was not one management person notified of what was going on so we could of solved the problem, and do whatever it took to make your stay with us a happy and enjoyable one. Everyone that knows me knows that I do not answer with a rude or short answer.Most of the times while visiting with customers at there camp fires, they tell me I talk to much. In closing let me say that if we knew that this was happening, we would of taken care of it immediately, and you would of left with a smile on your face! But since we don't know you, we cannot quantify your allegations, we cannot find any other customers who were here around the time you said you were to back your story, we have no choice but to believe them, and wonder why someone would write such a cruel and untrue review. I ask that if you are ever in the area again, STOP by and see us and 'explain to the rude and nosy owners, who you never met, what really happened while you stayed here! We are humans and do make mistakes, but we resolve them as soon as possible after they happen. Best of luck in your future vacations wherever they shall be!

Di