Motel 6 Poplar Bluff, MO(Poplar Bluff)(Great Value!)
$103
$90
Hotels.com
$98
Hotels.com
Comfort Inn(Poplar Bluff)
Drury Inn Poplar Bluff(Poplar Bluff)
Shepherd Mountain Inn & Suites(Ironton)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/25
$72
Tradition Inn(Farmington)
$107
Official Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 27, 2015

We had a wonderful stay at Spring Valley. The park like setting with a babbling brook was beautiful, the grounds were well manicured and the pool was very enticing, even though the weather was a little cool for swimming.

The unit was very clean and well equipped with everything you needed for your stay.

Clearwater Lake is located less than a mile from this location which makes it perfect for swimming, boating, fishing or just having a fun time on the beach.

• Stayed: May 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 1, 2015

I visit the Clearwater Lake area every year, and this was my first time staying at Spring Valley and I'm booked for a second trip down there in August. I loved this place!! The property is beautiful!! Running spring, walk bridges, horse shoe pits, bbq pits, swimming pool, play area for kids, fishing pond and just 2 minutes from the marina. The cabin was clean, spacious, and I couldn't think of a single thing that wasn't there for our convience. The owners were more than hospitable and friendly, not to mention the price was more than reasonable.(that's why I booked another weekend for just me and the boys). Will never go anywhere else in the Clearwater area again. I found my spot for sure!!

Room Tip: Watch the deer in the evening come in groups of 6 and more all night!!!
  • Stayed: April 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank Larry H
Reviewed September 2, 2014

the new owners have turned this place into a terrible place to stay. we have stayed here 4 times in the last year and everytime,. the owners are rude-give one word answers to our questions and constantly stare at us when we pull in. they have a couple units they rent out permanently to a bunch of drunkards who sit outside till 4am and make you feel awkward when you go outside for anything. they are constantly staring and making odd statements. we had thought it was a fluke untill this last time and that was the last straw. when we go on vacation,.. we just want to get away and not have the owners of the property constantly violating our privacy and making us feel like we are a bunch of teenagers ruining their units. we are a family of 8 and very respectful to others property and do not deserve the way they treated us. i definitely recommend sunset point of all resorts,.. especially of you have children but they are very popular and its hard to get it.. i recommend kempers if you are a single couple .. they units are small and quaint and on the cheaper side. but of all places to drop into.. the marina is an awesome spot to check out the lake. they have a great staff and treat you like family

• Stayed: September 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Kelly L
Rprt, Owner at Spring Valley Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2015

First of all we would like to 'apologize for the alleged problems that you had! I as owner or my wife who as co-owner have never met you or had a conversation with you concerning your horrible stay at our resort. We have owned and operated this resort for 18 years and have never been rude, followed or harassed our customers. As far as the resident drunks, we do not have anything even close to that allegations. If you had this bad of a stay as written in your review, why was not one management person notified of what was going on so we could of solved the problem, and do whatever it took to make your stay with us a happy and enjoyable one. Everyone that knows me knows that I do not answer with a rude or short answer.Most of the times while visiting with customers at there camp fires, they tell me I talk to much. In closing let me say that if we knew that this was happening, we would of taken care of it immediately, and you would of left with a smile on your face! But since we don't know you, we cannot quantify your allegations, we cannot find any other customers who were here around the time you said you were to back your story, we have no choice but to believe them, and wonder why someone would write such a cruel and untrue review. I ask that if you are ever in the area again, STOP by and see us and 'explain to the rude and nosy owners, who you never met, what really happened while you stayed here! We are humans and do make mistakes, but we resolve them as soon as possible after they happen. Best of luck in your future vacations wherever they shall be!

Di