“Fun for the family!”

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Fun for the family!”
Reviewed June 27, 2012

The family really enjoyed our evening out at the Raceway! Kids really want to go back.

Visited August 2011
1 Thank cda618

Saint Peters, Missouri
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“FUN”
Reviewed May 31, 2012

Great place for a date night or just someting differant to do with the kids!

1 Thank snitzer
Arnold
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“One of the best dirt short-track racetracks in the Midwest!”
Reviewed January 16, 2012

Although updating has been on-going over the years it is still very enjoyable and affordable if you're a dirt track race fan.

1 Thank Sarah N
St.Louis
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Lots of fun”
Reviewed January 12, 2012

If you like the stock car races, you'll love this place.
Always some excitement going on there in the summer.
;

Visited July 2011
1 Thank JudiSt_Louis
Nashville, Tennessee
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“One of my favorite dirt tracks on the circuit!”
Reviewed January 20, 2008

I-55 Raceway is the first place where I saw a WoO race. It was also the first dirt track I ever went to. The track boasts plenty if free parking and tailgating is allowed too. No coolers allowed, but don't worry, the food and drinks are CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP! Tickets to the main event races like the WoO are also cheap, less than $40 and well worth it. The track staff is really laid back. Everyone wants everyone to enjoy themselves and have a great time. The entire facility is great, you can pay extra for "assigned" seating, but I would not recommend it. The cheaper General Admission seats are located on the first 12 rows of each section. I loved loved loved my entire day at I-55 Raceway. The action lasted from 4 pm well into the next morning. I can't wait to return!!! My first WoO race- my fav driver actually won, that being Joey Saldana. I love this track and you will too.