“Lots of fun”

37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Lots of fun”
Reviewed January 12, 2012

If you like the stock car races, you'll love this place.
Always some excitement going on there in the summer.
;

Visited July 2011
1 Thank JudiSt_Louis

Nashville, Tennessee
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“One of my favorite dirt tracks on the circuit!”
Reviewed January 20, 2008

I-55 Raceway is the first place where I saw a WoO race. It was also the first dirt track I ever went to. The track boasts plenty if free parking and tailgating is allowed too. No coolers allowed, but don't worry, the food and drinks are CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP! Tickets to the main event races like the WoO are also cheap, less than $40 and well worth it. The track staff is really laid back. Everyone wants everyone to enjoy themselves and have a great time. The entire facility is great, you can pay extra for "assigned" seating, but I would not recommend it. The cheaper General Admission seats are located on the first 12 rows of each section. I loved loved loved my entire day at I-55 Raceway. The action lasted from 4 pm well into the next morning. I can't wait to return!!! My first WoO race- my fav driver actually won, that being Joey Saldana. I love this track and you will too.