See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed December 4, 2012

I've had the pleasure of staying, dining and hosting private events at the Willow House B&B and each time, proprietors David and Karen Pearce have exceeded my expectations. The inn itself is a gorgeously-restored Victorian with beautiful suites with private baths. The rooms are spacious, comfortable and immaculately clean. And the FOOD! Don't pass up the opportunity to dine at Willow House. The menus are delightful, the food is delicious and artfully presented and your meal is served with joy. We celebrated my mother's birthday with Girl's Night Out at Willow House and all 8 ladies had an unforgettable time. We were treated like queens, and we're still talking about the meals. I recommend Willow House to all of my business acquaintances for weekday stays as well because it's private but has all the amenities and is conveniently located. The best part, of course, is the hospitality you enjoy from Karen & David.

Room tip: My favorite room is the CF Luckey Room. It has a beautiful view of Willow Pond and the ducks and geese who live there.
Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank Kate M
Reviewed November 29, 2012

This was a Wonderful Girlfriend Get-Away! It's really like no other B&B I've stayed in...relaxed private, spacious, clean, comfortable. Both dinner and breakfast were delicious, Karen was very accommodating but never hovering. She even was our driver to a local winery! I can't wait to go again.

Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Karen P, Owner at Willow House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2012

Thank you, Becky. We look forward to seeing you as well, sometime soon. Best wishes for the coming New Year.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

My husband and I stayed at Willow House B&B just to get away from the rush and hurry of our lives. We were pampered from the moment we arrived. Willow House is charming and the food was fantastic. We stayed on a Sunday evening, so we were not able to have the gourmet breakfast, but you can't believe the "continential" breakfast we were served! We are still talking about the homemade honey syrup that we had there!!!

We had such a wonderful time that we booked the entire place for December 30 and 31 with some of our dearest friends to celebrate New Years Eve! We can't wait to go back!

The price is unbelievable! A private bedroom with a full bath and a wonderful breakfast....who could ask for more! We love, love, love this place!

Room tip: There are three bedrooms/baths. All three are really nice, however, the front two bedrooms have more room than the back bedroom. Also, one of the front bedrooms (actually, the one we had) has the bath right outside the bedroom door in the hallway. The other front bedroom has the bathroom right in the room and a small balcony. Again, all three are well worth the money!
Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Debbi B

Thank You, Debbie. Looking forward to seeing you, your husband and your friends for the New Year's holiday.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

My girlfriends and I booked the Willow House for a girls weekend for my bachelorette party and it was great! The food was wonderful, David & Karen were great, and the house was adorable! I would recommend this to anyone! In fact we are talking about doing another girls weekend there!

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Crystal T
Karen P, Owner at Willow House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

We look forward to seeing you ladies again in 2013.