“Not the worst hotel”
Review of Super 8 Perryville

Super 8 Perryville
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Perryville
Reviewed April 12, 2012

It is what it is -- it's a budget hotel a few feet from the interstate. Hallways and elevator were unkempt, but the room itself was fairly clean. Microwave and refrigerator in the room, but unless you can move the heavy cabinet in which they're housed in order to plug them in, you're plum out of luck. Bed sheets pop off the corners when you sit on the bed. Sponge pillows. As a bizarre "amenity," you're automatically billed $2 for an in-room safe, but they remove the charge from your bill if you tell them you didn't use it. You probably want to keep driving.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed April 7, 2012

Has an indoor pool and free breakfast. It's our first choice when staying in Perryville to visit family.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 28, 2012

While traveling through the country, I rarely opt to stay at a chain as I believe that I fail to capture the local flare of the town; however, it was late at night as I was on my way south, and I was needing a room to sleep. I selected the nearest hotel off of the nearest exit, which happened to be the Super 8 in Perryville, Missouri.

Upon entering, I was pleasantly surprised to meet a vivacious middle- aged woman working the lobby desk. She was friendly, charming and quickly found me a room though I had no reservation and it was well into the evening. In all of my years working in the hospitality field-- as management-- I have never come across a more able and pleasant representative.

Come morning, as I quickly helped myself to the provided breakfast of waffles and fruit, I was greeted by yet another cheerful representative who efficiently got me on my way and did so with a genuine smile.

The Super 8 in Perryville, MO is my first positive experience with a hotel chain. I would highly recommend this hotel for any immediate lodging needs; the service is superb.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank justinhuska
Reviewed March 29, 2011

I am very happy with my 2 night stay at the Super 8. It was a safe, clean hotel with helpful staff.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled solo
3  Thank sbj2000
super8gmperryvillemo, General Manager at Super 8 Perryville, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2011

Thank you for choosing Perryville Super 8! We take great pride in our property and we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay. Looking forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed August 4, 2010

I really enjoyed my stay at Super 8 in Perryville. The Internet Service was great to get lots of work done.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank Wilber23456
super8gmperryvillemo, General Manager at Super 8 Perryville, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2011

Thank you so much for the review.
We take great pride in our hotel and look forward to your next stay.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Perryville
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Sainte Genevieve
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham...
#1 of 3 in Sainte Genevieve
#1 of 1 in Fredericktown
Lost Trail Cabins
Lost Trail Cabins
#1 of 1 in Ava

Been to Super 8 Perryville? Share your experiences!