“The best Chinese food anywhere”
Review of China Buffet

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
China Buffet
Ranked #9 of 26 Restaurants in Perryville
Cuisines: Chinese
“The best Chinese food anywhere”
Reviewed April 15, 2012

The place doesn't look like much but they have some of the best Chinese food my husband and I have ever had. They keep the pans hot and make small batches so it is always fresh. They offer a large selection of buffet favorites. We actually live 30 miles away from China Buffet but we find excuses to eat there at least once a month. If you like a good Chinese buffet, try this one. Oh, Friday and Saturday nights are quite busy and you might have to wait for a table.

• Visited April 2012

Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Food was fresh, even if it was slow”
Reviewed May 20, 2011

I got there 30 minutes before close so some of the trays were empty. A guy who came in behind me looked at the selection and walked out. An employee asked him what else he wanted but he kept walking.

Plate one – Mongolian pork, sweet and sour chicken, thin noodle lo mein, BBQ chicken on a stick, ham wrapped in bacon.
Plate two – Sweet and sour chicken, generals (?) chicken, wide noodle lo mein.
Plate three – Mongolian pork, sweet and sour chicken.

(I might have tried more, it was two days ago.) Even though it was close to closing time, all the food was still good. Thin noddles might have been there a while, but didn’t notice it on anything else. And it did cross my mind that the ham (wrapped in bacon) might have been spam … :)

And lots of food that I didn’t try

• Visited May 2011