“Great atmosphere! Very romantic!”
Review of Cafe Des Amis

Cafe Des Amis
Ranked #1 of 30 Restaurants in Parkville
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Kansas City, Missouri
“Great atmosphere! Very romantic!”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

My boyfriend and I had a wonderful lunch starting with the appetizers and cocktails. The main entrees were so yummy as well as the dessert. Highly recommend!!!

1 Thank sweetbug02

Port st. Joe, Florida
“Small, delightful, very true French”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

The Cafe Des Amis in Parkville is a real gem. We had a late lunch and everything was superb. My wife has gluten problems and the staff was very helpful and she had a great meal. We always appreciate very much the extra attention she needs to have a gluten free meal. They did a super job. The other meals we had were equally as fine, well presented, and very tasty. A wonderful French excursion in a very old building. Highly recommend by 2 Floridans traveling in Missouri.

1 Thank beachhawk
Kansas City
“Sweet little restaurant with great food.”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

We went there this week for my son's 28th birthday and loved the experience. My son and his wife have been to Paris many times so that's why they picked it. The food was great, authentic, and beautifully presented. I believe a husband and wife own it, and that she is the chef and he is the maitre d' and waiter. They are from Champagne, France. We enjoyed the atmosphere and service and would definitely go back!

1 Thank DianaKansasCity
Liberty, Missouri
“Great Food”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Fabulous food, sweet, romantic atmosphere. Parking was a little difficult and it is located up stairs which may be a problem for some people, but the food and atmosphere are worth it

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Shawn G
Kansas City, Missouri
“Romantic Lunch”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

I had been having a bad couple of days so my husband decided to try to cheer me up by taking me out to lunch. A nice surprise was found at this bistro. The service was quick and not too bothersome. We both enjoyed a cocktail that were delicious.
I ordered a seafood crepe and it was just my style. After the lunch, we ordered a Creme Brulee that was double what we expected. The prices were very reasonable. After being disappointed by chain restaurants, I was excited to see that the food we got from Cafe Des Amis was a much better quality for about the same price.

• Visited August 2012