“Best GF Pizza I've ever had!”

Stone Canyon Pizza CO
Ranked #2 of 33 Restaurants in Parkville
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Open daily at 11 am, Stone Canyon Pizza Company is the perfect place for a quick lunch, social/work gathering, or just an enjoyable evening. Please give us a call for information on daily specials, to place your carry out order, or to discuss group accommodations – available Sunday through Thursday. Experience the warm, friendly atmosphere of a small-town restaurant, but be prepared for selection and tastes that are anything but run-of-the-mill. Stone Canyon’s generous portions are all made to order from the freshest ingredients. In addition to the best gourmet pizzas in the area, our menu offers a colorful variety of pasta, sandwiches, salads, appetizers and a full bar.
Reviewed July 29, 2018

First time diners, we ordered the Garden pizza and subbed Kalamata Olives for the black olives, and ordered with a gluten free crust. I have Celiac but my mother does not. She wasn't overly excited to eat a gf crust... but would now order this again. This was amazing! Crust was great, ingredients fresh, wonderful sauce, great overall taste. I would drive the 30 min to Parkville /just to eat this pizza/. Seriously. Also, very friendly, helpful, and quality service.

Howard C, Guest Relations Manager at Stone Canyon Pizza CO, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2018

Thank you for the review we are glad you liked it Kyla!

Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

My hubby and I walked down the hill to Stone Canyon. Though I’ve lived here 2 years, this was my first visit.

We were greeted and seated immediately and the waitress was there very quickly. We looked over the menu. They have a wide range of appetizers, salads, sandwiches and of course pizza. We opted for Caesar salads and a medium Italian sausage, double mozzarella pizza with the original crust. Salads were tasty and had a good amount of greens, tomatoes, croutons, cheese and dressing. The pizza came just about the time we were finished with the salads. Crust was crisp and not too thick. Pizza was nice and hot. I loved the taste of the sausage.

Great wait staff. They kept our glasses filled and cleared the table efficiently. Tv was playing the Royals.....and they were winning!

Only downside I could see was that you had to go up three steps to get to the tables. So I’m not sure it is very accessible for people in wheelchairs.

I’m sure we will be back.

Thanks for the review Kara! We are glad you liked it and hope you comr back soon! As far as Wheelchair assessable, we have a side door with no steps so we can help anyone who needs assistance.

Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

Good, not outstanding. Lovely families enjoying dinner. A few interesting cocktails, pink lady. Not sure will go back.

Reviewed April 16, 2018

I like this place and go out of my way to plan lunch here whenever I’m in the vicinity. This most recent visit was one of those times, plus I got to bring someone who had never been here before. The restaurant’s name is a little misleading because, yes, they have great pizza, but that’s not all they have by any means. This time, my two companions had salads and I had a reuben sandwich, so no pizza at our table. I’ve had their pizza before, and it could easily be called gourmet, but they also have pastas, sandwiches, salads, appetizers, and a full bar. The service was good, and everything was fresh and tasted great. One of my lunch companions loved the crinkle fries which came with my sandwich and kept stealing them. Stone Canyon is not a very big place, and in fact, the dining room is long and narrow. To be honest, several of the businesses I used to like in Parkville are no longer there, but this place is still a good reason to visit and it’s right downtown. In fact, it’s right at the corner where you come into the main street from the east.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

I have lived in Italy 2 years and traveled the world. You got to try the pizza here! You won't be sorry.

Howard C, Guest Relations Manager at Stone Canyon Pizza CO, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2018

Thanks for the review and very kind words! Much appreciated Heather!