“Great place, highly recommend”

Stone Canyon Pizza CO
Ranked #2 of 33 Restaurants in Parkville
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Open daily at 11 am, Stone Canyon Pizza Company is the perfect place for a quick lunch, social/work gathering, or just an enjoyable evening. Please give us a call for information on daily specials, to place your carry out order, or to discuss group accommodations – available Sunday through Thursday. Experience the warm, friendly atmosphere of a small-town restaurant, but be prepared for selection and tastes that are anything but run-of-the-mill. Stone Canyon’s generous portions are all made to order from the freshest ingredients. In addition to the best gourmet pizzas in the area, our menu offers a colorful variety of pasta, sandwiches, salads, appetizers and a full bar.
Reviewed April 16, 2018

I like this place and go out of my way to plan lunch here whenever I’m in the vicinity. This most recent visit was one of those times, plus I got to bring someone who had never been here before. The restaurant’s name is a little misleading because, yes, they have great pizza, but that’s not all they have by any means. This time, my two companions had salads and I had a reuben sandwich, so no pizza at our table. I’ve had their pizza before, and it could easily be called gourmet, but they also have pastas, sandwiches, salads, appetizers, and a full bar. The service was good, and everything was fresh and tasted great. One of my lunch companions loved the crinkle fries which came with my sandwich and kept stealing them. Stone Canyon is not a very big place, and in fact, the dining room is long and narrow. To be honest, several of the businesses I used to like in Parkville are no longer there, but this place is still a good reason to visit and it’s right downtown. In fact, it’s right at the corner where you come into the main street from the east.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

I have lived in Italy 2 years and traveled the world. You got to try the pizza here! You won't be sorry.

Howard C, Guest Relations Manager at Stone Canyon Pizza CO, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2018

Thanks for the review and very kind words! Much appreciated Heather!

Reviewed March 15, 2018

We took our grandson and his college friends here for a dinner following a volleyball tournament. The location is in the old downtown area of Parkville which has been renewed to retain the old look and offers trendy stores, etc. Being a Saturday night, we had a little wait to get seating for six. We split two large pizzas and a couple of orders of fries. The pizza was pretty good. It was thin crust, so it's not filling like a big bready Pizza Hut pizza. But, it tasted better, much better. Our server was pretty attentive given how full the place was. Everyone drank only water. So, the tab with tip was just over $50. It was a good choice. Very nice roadhouse-like atmosphere inside. There were a number of families eating there as well. So, it wasn't a rowdy bar.

Reviewed November 26, 2017

We stopped in for bite to eat and found the service to be a little disappointing. The pizza and beer were just ok. Not sure we would return?

1  Thank GreatTraveltime
Howard C, Guest Relations Manager at Stone Canyon Pizza CO, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2017

Thanks for the review. Do you have any recommendations that we can use to improve?

Reviewed November 8, 2017

This place has great pizza and a variety of different choices. My favorite is the BBQ pizza. They also have great BLT's.An employee told me it had the cleanest kitchen of any place he had worked which is always nice to here.

Thanks for the review. I like your favorites! See you again soon!