“excellent”
Review of Budget Inn Palmyra

Budget Inn Palmyra
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Palmyra
Reviewed July 4, 2012

This was one of the best places we stopped at. It was so nice and clean inside. Very much like home. The shower is the best we had in 3 weeks of being on the road. Lots of water and water pressure! The bed was so comfortable that we slept 9 hours. The furniture was very nice!! If we go back to that area again, we most definately will go stay at budget inn again!
At first it seemed like it was out in the middle of no where, but after talking to the owner, they assured me that there was no crime rate there or in the area. He also said that the police check up on the area all the time... well, as we left, sure enough, there was a policeman sitting across the road.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kathy201207

Reviewed June 20, 2012

I stayed for 4 nights while visiting family members around the area and it was great. The decor is very pleasing to the eye, very nicely done inside. I felt safe in the neighborhood and in the motel, as I was traveling alone. It was very quiet and pleasant. I would highly recommend it.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank shellie b
Reviewed April 16, 2012

I typically like to stay in more "upscale" places, but my husband is the get a bargain kind of guy and this was a PERFECT stay for a cheapie, one night, lay your head down to sleep.We had been driving for 12 hours and so a stop in this place right off the highway was perfect. It was clean, and nicer kept than most low end get what you pay for type of establishments. Flat screen tv. Mini fridge. Microwave. My only complaint was only two pillows ...you could do four. The bed wasn't the most comfortable,nor horrible... but for a one nights sleep it was fine. It was clean, and quiet. There seemed more pride in ownership at this place than any other place I've stayed at an equal price level.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Arianna O

Been to Budget Inn Palmyra? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Budget Inn Palmyra

Address: 423 E Lafayette St, Palmyra, MO 63461-1723
Location: United States > Missouri > Palmyra
Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly )
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Palmyra
Price Range: $46 - $65 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Budget Inn Palmyra 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Budget Inn Palmyra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.