“Great food, fast ”

New China
Ranked #11 of 17 Restaurants in Pacific
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

I generally go here for the lunch special sweet and sour chicken. It is super fast and a ton of food, and I'm a big eater. I have no problem with the staff, they seem decent enough compared to similar resteraunts. The chicken in the sweet and sour is great, big chunks of white meat cooked just right.

1  Thank Mike C

Reviewed September 19, 2012

The atmosphere is not promising but the food is divine!

Dish Suggestion:
Today's Special-Beef Chicken and Shrimp dish is terrific!!

1  Thank Cruisimel80
Reviewed July 28, 2011

Newly hired front desk staff aren't very knowledgable, nor clean and presentable. Although they speak better English, I would rather deal with someone with broken English as to know I was getting what I ordered.

Been to New China? Share your experiences!