Not a bad hotel overall, but what was severely lacking was customer service. This place is in the middle of a major renovation. Rolls of carpet adorn the lobby and the second floor (where we stayed) had freshly laid carpet that stunk of adhesive and was littered with debris from the work that went into putting in the carpet. They could have at least vacuumed.
What really got me was, amidst all this upheaval, not one person from the staff ever apologized for the mess. Customers who pay full price for less than quality accommodations should be offered a discount and an apology and, reservations made through Choice Hotels should inform the customer of the renovation and offer us another option. We took it all in stride, but by morning, when a big rig parked outside our room idled loudly and literally shook that entire end of the hotel, I was in no mood for anymore disruptions. So, when we were leaving, the elevator was being operated by one of the "workers" and told us we would have to wait until he came back down. When he did, a two members of the cleaning staff with a large rolling tub insisted we gather up our bags and make room on the elevator for them, making it extremely crowded. No "please", or "I'm sorry", or "thank you". Just "move". So, I am writing this to persuade future guests to reconsider staying at this property that shows an utter disregard for it's guests. On top of that, it is loud. The traffic noise from I-44 is relentless (and we were staying on the backside of the hotel). Apart from that, it was just an average Comfort Inn. There are better options available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn Near Six Flags St. Louis, a hotel in Pacific MOThe Comfort Inn® Near Six Flags St. Louis is conveniently located on Interstate 44, just four miles from the Six Flags St. Louis amusement park and 4 miles from Purina Farms a canine competition and animal education facility, are both just minutes away.Additional points of interest located less than 30 miles away include: Downtown St. Louis Meramec Caverns Gateway Arch Scottrade Center Saint Louis Science CenterThe Lambert-St. Louis International Airport is 30 miles from the hotel. Several shopping opportunities, restaurants and cocktail lounges can be found in the surrounding area.Hotel amenities and features include: Free wireless and hard wired high-speed Internet access Free newspaper Free 24-hour gourmet coffee Indoor heated pool, hot tub and saunaYour Morning Breakfast is full of hot and delicious options, making breakfast at the Comfort Inn Near Six Flags St. Louis the perfect way to start your day. Enjoy our free hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors!During your stay at this Pacific, MO hotel, keep in shape with a workout in the on-site exercise room.Business travelers will appreciate conveniences like the business center with high-speed Internet access, in-room desks, and access to copy and fax services. Our meeting room will accommodate up to 40 people for most events and business functions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn Six Flags St. Louis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn 6 Flags St. Louis
- Comfort Inn Six Flags St. Louis Hotel Pacific
- Comfort Inn Pacific
- Pacific Comfort Inn