“Comfortable, reasonable priced”

Comfort Inn Six Flags St. Louis
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Pacific
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Easy to find, central located near Hwy. 44 housing service needs to understand the customers desires. Must understand the English Language. Sometimes the room was completely cleaned some times, half done.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed September 20, 2013

Don't think we have stayed in a Comfort Inn and was very happy with the accommodations. Easy access off the expressway, VERY clean, comfortable beds, friendly check in and being dog people didn't even mind hearing dogs bark in the am on their way out. Recommend highly! Near six flags!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I called the Comfort Inn Six Flags St. Louis because we were looking for a place near Purina Farms, where we were to attend a dog show. Jan, the day manager, answered the phone. Her friendly manner gave me a good feeling and convinced me to stay there. I am glad I did. The hotel is a easy three or four mile drive from the venue. The Comfort Inn had everything I like in a hotel. Our room was clean, quiet and comfortable. The television had lots of channels including HBO. I always worry about internet access when I stay somewhere and I realized I hadn't asked about it when I booked the room. I turned on my laptop and was very pleasantly surprised to find the fastest wireless connection I have found in an hotel to date. I did a speed-test and got over 20mb each time. We had two boxer puppies traveling with us and the Comfort Inn accommodated us all.
I don't write many reviews but I feel I can recommend the Comfort Inn. Call and don't forget to ask for Jan!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank ChicagoRick
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Located right off the highway, Pet Friendly, Great Breakfast, and Rooms were equipped with Micro/Fridge. If coming in for dog show, I would reallyyyy suggest this hotel over the one near Purina Farms. Pool needed a little work, spoke to gentleman at the front desk and he said they were waiting for winter season to come to work on it. Conference room was filled with rolls of carpert so I think they are about to change there carpet and windows were taped off outside for painting. Hotel looks like they are going through a renovation process. Great hotel overall!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 23, 2013

We were pleasantly surprised at how nice and clean and quiet this Comfort Inn is. It is right along the highway, and yet it was not noisy at all inside the building. Very clean, with a pleasant, helpful, and knowledgeable staff. We will stay here again if we are working in the area.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 7, 2013

We stayed at this hotel when we were traveling to visit Six Flags St. Louis. Having not stayed with Comfort Inn before this trip, I was a little bit reserved, but was very happy with our stay here! Rooms were spacious, and they even brought us a roll away bed for my 15 year old. Pool was greatly maintained and the breakfast bar was really good. They really kept up with all of the kids wanting breakfast! Overall a very pleasant stay and when we return to visit Six Flags in Missouri, we will for sure be coming back here!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 2, 2013

After a terrible one night stay at a Super 8 a few miles away we promptly booked with Comfort. The room exceeded our expectations and was just a short drive to our destination of Six Flags. For the price of the rooms there isn't a better deal around. The breakfast was hot and
full.The pool and hot tub were a nice added bonus for us. We return yearly for Six Flags and this will be our hotel from now on. Thank you!

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Lindsay B
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pacific
Holiday Inn Saint Louis West Six Flags
The Wildwood Hotel
The Wildwood Hotel
#1 of 1 in Wildwood
Best Western Plus Washington Hotel
Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Southwest
Comfort Inn & Suites St. Louis - Chesterfield
Hampton Inn St. Louis Southwest

Been to Comfort Inn Six Flags St. Louis? Share your experiences!