Americas Best Value Inn- Ozark/Springfield
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Ozark
Reviewed November 4, 2010

I'll continue to stay here because of the friendly atmosphere,clean rooms,nice people,value,and most of all the clean and safe area for the fantastic variety of choices for breakfast.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business

Reviewed October 12, 2010

This was a very unfriendly place. The room was okay but that is the only nice thing I can say. We were treated like criminals because we wanted to pay cash for our room. We were told a $150 damage deposit would be required so I pulled out the credit card. When we checked out the next morning I was told I could pay cash which I did. Then I had to demand that I be given a receipt. I asked for the signed credit card receipt back but was told they would keep that. A blank signed credit card receipt after the room charge was paid! When i insisted that she give it back to me I was told to wait. This was to give her time to send someone down to inspect the room. After a report of no damage or theft the clerk rudely handed me the receipt. The whole credit card/receipt thing felt like a scam. If you decide to eat their pathetic breakfast offering don't expect to fix your own waffle. The desk clerk has to get the batter from the back and pour it in the waffle iron. You are allowed to remove the cooked waffle if you are 18 years old or older. The signs posted everywhere threatening expulsion if you break any of the rules are very insulting. We will not be staying at this motel again. It is a blemish on Days Inn's reputation.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 31, 2010

Of all the places that we have ever stayed, Ozark Days Inn is the BEST. It is SAFE and Clean. The managers, a man and wife team, are so friendly and helpful. They keep their establishment in tip top shape. All the helpers are courteous and friendly. We enjoy going there for an overnight stay or a getaway for several days. It doesn't matter, they are there- ready- to help all their guests. The pool area is clean and neat. We feel safe there and comfortable. We really enjoy the quiet atmosphere. The breakfast is terrific! That really helps us get off to a good start to whatever we plan on doing that day. We like knowing that it is quiet throughout the day and the night. We always look forward to visiting the Days Inn. They keep the rooms so beautiful, the floors are clean and the rooms are spacious. They have refrigerators, microwaves, and big screen TVs in the rooms. Some rooms even have recliners. For us it is a treat to visit Ozark. We usually go to Springfield one day, Branson one day, and then we just chill out at the hotel and shop around Ozark one day. The Days Inn is a great place to stay. I would recommend it to anyone and everyone.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 7, 2010

If you have a choice stay some where else. these people have absolutly no business running a motel. . the husband and wife that operate this motel are also the laundry and maintenance. always speaking in there foreign language and are very condesending to there own employees!! very rude and disrespectful. and cheap as well, they put white out over stains on sheets and pillow cases., if you ever do take a chance on this motel look at the filth inside the hair dryer cords light switches and

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed May 29, 2010

My husband and I travel for most of our living, so we stay in many many motels. and most of them have been Days Inn, as no matter what time we check in there friendly and a good vaule, However! I have never been treated so bad by a motel !! we had a resvevation for one price but however because I have handycap and can not go up stairs we had to pay a higher price , so much for equal rights! when we got to the room we got ready for bed the sheets were NASTY! it was after midnight so we slept in the other bed , in the morning I ask again about the price and the lady was VERY RUDE to me . I told her also about the nasty bed . she went and looked and came back and told me that WE had done that! it was not the motel , I told her I was NOT lying and ofcourse she whould not believe me ! then when I asked her name she told me to leave , I did tell her it was not right she knew my name but I was not allowed hers. I would not reconmend this Days Inn to ANYONE! GUEST BEWARE!!!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed May 27, 2010

Continental Cold Cereal Breakfast. 3 Towels in a room of 4 Paying Guests.
Signs. Signs!! Signs!!!
Everywhere..
This will influence you to never stay at a Days Inn.
Customer Service is non-existent.

Stayed: April 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank sayitaintso2010
Reviewed August 18, 2009

I stayed at this Days Inn in Ozark while traveling with my wife on our honeymoon. The pool was heated to perfection, and the hot tub was great! We stayed in a room with a nice, cozy king bed, and were pleased to find a microwave a refrigerator as well. The rooms were very clean, and the property was very well maintained. The service there was fantastic. The staff was very friendly and took care of us as if we were family. Breakfast in the morning was perfect. With the hot waffles, there was just enough food to get our day started right. It is not often that a hotel can actually make your trip more memorable, but this particular Days Inn really makes it happen. I'd recommend this hotel to anyone traveling through Ozark.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ozark
American Inn Ozark
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#27 of 51 in Springfield
Best Western Route 66 Rail Haven

Been to Americas Best Value Inn- Ozark/Springfield? Share your experiences!