“They served my food on a skillet!”
Review of Lambert's II

Lambert's II
Ranked #1 of 73 Restaurants in Ozark
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
El Dorado KS
“They served my food on a skillet!”
Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

My husband insisted that we bring our sons here for dinner while vacationing in the area. After about a 45 minute wait, we were seated...we arrived at 5 though, so go early. Great food, fun atmosphere, the wait staff was very polite and seemed as if they enjoy their job. I ordered the pork chops and sides. There were so many chops, they served it in the cast iron skillet! The boys had fried chicken and and ate until they couldn't anymore. This is a great destination place for dinner.

Saint Louis, Missouri
“The new addition is really disappointing.”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

We were originally sat in the new addition. Wow. What a disappointment. It is drab and disconnected, in fact feels like an entirely different restaurant.

Visited July 2014
Donalsonvile
“Fun at Lambert's!!”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

We took a trip to my brother's and he was adamant that we should stop and eat here on the way! Waht a fun experience! We had to wait for an hour for our table but it was well worth it! The food was amazing and they surely give you plenty! This is a must see for all food lovers!

• Visited July 2014
Dallas, TX
“Yep...it's worth the wait!”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

I'm from Texas so I didn't know if I would agree this was good home cookin...but I totally agreed! Yum. I had the chicken friend steak which comes with white gravy and mashed potatoes on top and then you get to pick 2 sides. Along with ALL that food they are coming around with okra, skillet potatoes, macaroni and stewed tomatoes, and of course the famous rolls. What I didn't realize was that there is someone standing next to the roll thrower and that person has molasses! I wish I had realized this earlier. :) Yummo. Don't skip it...it's worth the wait. I could eat rolls and be happy. I arrived at 11:30 a.m. on a weekday for lunch in July and there was a 25 minute wait. I would have waited 2 hours for this food though! Service was EXCELLENT as well! If you get an insulated mug or other mug from the gift shop they will only charge you 99 cents for your drink. FYI for while you are waiting. :)

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank TexasGingerbread
Nixa, Missouri
“Must do for kids”
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

The kids will love this place. No reservations and the line can be hours long. Go at an off time. Get the fried chicken.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank MartinManMo

Been to Lambert's II? Share your experiences!