“OMG”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed June 19, 2014

the portions . the fun. the quality, the prices and Tracy our server all INCREDIBLE!!!!! The chicken fried steak was the best ever. Tracy our waitperson deserves a round of applause!!!!!!! The sides that are delivered to your table and delivered again and again were incredible. What a Place!!!!!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,946)

Reviewed June 17, 2014

We stopped in Ozark Mo. at the Lamberts Restaurant for lunch, having not been to a Lamberts before this was quite an experience. From the hand tossed rolls to menu ordered items it was in my opinion a very unusual and quite enjoyable experience. And the food was awesome especially the rolls.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

This place is excellent. Make sure you arrive ready to eat. Careful you do not fill up on the rolls before the real food reaches your table. Great place to eat with a great staff working there. Get here early or you may have a short wait before being seated.

1  Thank martyMissouri
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We travel with special needs children and often find we are not always welcomed with open arms when eating out. This place was not one of those. Our waiter went out of his way to make us feel important and that meant a lot to our family. The food was also delicious. I wish that I had written down the waiters name because he was one of the best we have ever had.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

Visited your restaurant 6/12/14 as a group of 9 for dinner. Our food was not hot, had to request multiple times for pass around items, overall service was not good. I ordered a $10 salad and received 2 packets of Ranch dressing. People that enjoy salads look forward to great dressings. Having freshly made dressing would have made my experience much better. I truly felt my service was so poor I did not even leave a tip, which I have never done.

Been to Lambert's II? Share your experiences!