“Ate so much I couldn't move LOL”
Review of Lambert's II

Lambert's II
Ranked #1 of 75 Restaurants in Ozark
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I had always heard about it, living in Joplin, but had never gone. They really do throw you your rolls; they serve food like it is slop (from a bucket by roving waiters); have an all you can eat policy on everything; and it all tasted soooooo good! Southern, traditional, etc and at a decent price for a meal that is about a weeks worth of food!!!

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Great place to eat and value is great and plenty to eat. If you go away hungry it is your fault. A must place to eat if your are in the area.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

A sisters weekend started out with a stop at Lamberts Cafe in Ozark. Two of us had eaten here before, the other two was a first time treat. At 12pm on a Saturday our wait was 45 minutes. That was great compared to the number of people standing outside waiting. Once seated, servers are walking around giving you fried okra, fried potatoes & onions, macaroni & tomatoes, black eyed peas and the best hot rolls. Two of us had a shrimp dinner, which was fantastic, one sister had chicken livers, SCRUMPTIOUS, and the last chicken gizzards. Now she didn't care for them, a little tough. Once we ordered, our food was to us in no time. I recommend this if you are anywhere near Springfield or Branson.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

We have ate at this location multiple times over the years. Seems as if every time we are thinking it gets it a little less yummy. Prices are a little high for the quality of food, even though there is usually a large quantity of food. This last time we visited we waited over 15 minutes for our check and there was a fly baked into my roll. I'm not a complainer so I was willingly to overlook the fly but the service was annoying. And another annoying thing about this restaurant is the cash or check only concept. They need to accept debit/credit cards as most travelers are not carrying a check book with them.
I'm not sure that we will go back, I think we have had our fill of this place over the years and will try other places instead.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Stop by Lambert's for great comfort food, and a friendly atmosphere. We enjoyed the pot pie, chicken fried steak, and catfish. Quick service also.

Been to Lambert's II? Share your experiences!