“Great Lunch”
Review of Ozmo Asian Bistro - CLOSED

Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed July 28, 2012

I ate here with my mom and aunt soon after moving to Ozark. They both ordered Hibachi chicken and I had the Bento Box. Everything was delicious and you get a lot of food for the price ($8-9). I will be back!!

Reviewed May 2, 2012 via mobile

The food was very average and we haven't been back after the first time.

Reviewed January 7, 2012

OZMO is a delightful restaurant in Ozark, MO, hence the name I presume. The care with which they decorated is a bonus, creating an inviting and relaxing atmosphere for dining.
The food is fresh, fresh, fresh. Just the right amount to leave you satisfied but not bloated(sometimes I think the latter is the primary criteria for a 'good meal' in Missouri).
If you like Japanese like on the West Coast, this is it in the Midwest.