“Get efficient trained waitress”
Review of Village Inn

Village Inn
Ranked #10 of 73 Restaurants in Ozark
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 9, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I for the last two months have are there twice a week . Usually tables are not clean , my French fries were drounded in salt to point I could not eat them. Waitress was not good at all .
But one of the biggest complaints I have is' if you are going to offer Free pies on Wed nights then you should have them!!!
I'm tired of them saying a whole list if pies only to say sorry we are out of that !!! That's
Ridiculous !!!!!! Tonight I was extremely unhappy with your food, service and restaurant was freezing cold.

There are newer reviews for Village Inn

Reviewed May 4, 2012 via mobile

The meals are typical chain restaurant food. The food is always good, but the desserts are delicious. It doesn't have that "homemade" taste.

Been to Village Inn? Share your experiences!