“NEVER GOING BACK”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Springfield, Missouri
“NEVER GOING BACK”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

We called and made reservations for 6 people. We got there 10 minutes early. They'd given our table to someone else. They hadn't even ordered food yet. The woman in charge was absolutely rude to us. We had never tried this restaurant and drove out of our way to eat there. We walked out without saying a word and we will absolutely, positively NEVER try to go there again. SERVICE MATTERS. I will tell all my friends.

• Visited November 2012
4 Thank Rhonda P

Lahaina, Hawaii
“Yummy!”
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Went to mamas for a business lunch because I have heard good things on this new restaurant in town and I'm always down to try a new place. I'm the foodie of our office and as always they ask me where we should go. Everyone had something different and no one complained which told me everyone enjoyed the food. The homemade pizza dough is pretty amazing as well as their italian sausage. Can't go wrong with that.

It's a small place with outdoor seating but still limited. Get their early if going during a peak lunch or dinner time.

But great food at great prices :) I'll be going back for sure!

1 Thank Alisha B
Springfield, Missouri
“Dining in style with Mama”
Reviewed November 2, 2011

Lunch at Mama's Style Kitchen in Ozark was great: super-hot, crispy pizza; gorgeous stromboli; gyros, salads and sandwiches. There was a big lunch crowd on the day I visited with three friends to enjoy the Greek and Italian specialties. Efficient and energetic service from a knowledgeable wait staff made for a very pleasant experience, and the food was excellent. Mama's is open for lunch Monday through Saturday and for dinner Wednesday through Saturday. I made note of the hours because I simply can't wait to return for an evening visit to sample the homemade ravioli!

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank Gypsyrover51

Been to Mama's Style Kitchen? Share your experiences!