“Excellent”

Bric's Belgian Waffle and Pancake House
Ranked #4 of 75 Restaurants in Ozark
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Full service. Breakfast, lunch and dinner. Family friendly. Banquet room available for large groups or business meetings.
Reviewed February 2, 2014

We ate there today for first time food awesome service was great our server was Dena she is amazing will b back.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

Good, affordable breakfast special but for any other meal, give another place a try. Stick with breakfast!

Reviewed August 20, 2013

First of all I was told there was no child's menu so I could not order a child's portion of spaghetti. A child's order consisted of 1 piece of bread instead of two, but the price was the same.
Second I was craving a BLT which the cook obviously did not know how to fix. There were three layers of bread, green tomatoes and stringy bacon. Every time I took a bite of the sandwich everything in the middle fell on my plate, so basically with the fries I ate literally finger food.
WILL NOT RETURN!

Reviewed June 30, 2013

We stopped here for breakfast with our group of 10 and had a wonderful meal. The service was excellent and experienced in working with large groups. Food was really good and with good sized portions, especially the waffles. We were made to feel welcome by the staff and the restaurant was clean as a whistle!! Great value and good food!!!!

Reviewed May 16, 2013

I ate at the location in Springfield, it was my first time trying it; I've always wanted to eat there. I got a waffle and a side of a biscuit with gravy. I should've gone with just biscuits and gravy, it was excellent, the biscuits were light and fluffy and the gravy was an actual sausage gravy. The waffle was good, it was really good. It was a fairly cheap meal with excellent service.

Been to Bric's Belgian Waffle and Pancake House? Share your experiences!