“Sparkling and friendly”

Bric's Belgian Waffle and Pancake House
Ranked #5 of 75 Restaurants in Ozark
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Full service. Breakfast, lunch and dinner. Family friendly. Banquet room available for large groups or business meetings.
Reviewed October 25, 2012

After visiting a few times in the last two years, I give the restaurant high marks for friendly service, good-sized portions, lovely pies, and cleanliness. Today I had the breakfast special for $3.99. Even with coffee the total was not much over a fast-food value meal. I have only had breakfast here, but hope return and try the fried chicken and a piece of pie or cake from the case up front. Locally owned, and a geat stop if you are heading back north after a trip to Branson.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

I had to wait for somethig nearby so I stopped in here to kill the time. I wastorn between the waffles and the pancakes. Ordinarilly waffles is the sure winner, but if I can find REALLY good pancakes,,, So I gave it a try. They did not disappoint, Haven,t tasted pancakes that good in years. The pool of butter in the center...mmmm, sheer heaven:-) I'd go there much more often if it were closer!

Reviewed July 9, 2012

We eat at here quite often as there are not a lot of good sit down restaurants in Ozark. We always get seated right away and we never leave hungry. We also like that we can order breakfast any time of day.

Reviewed May 26, 2012

We ate at the Springfield restaurant. Service is good, the pancakes and waffles are great, and the pies are delicious.

Reviewed May 11, 2012

We liked how clean this restaurant was, and not too cold like some tend to be. Good menu, tasty meals & nice service. The pies were fabulous too.

Been to Bric's Belgian Waffle and Pancake House? Share your experiences!