“Unique Tea Room”

Ranked #1 of 77 Restaurants in Ozark
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 19, 2012

This is a unique tea room serving delicious home made desserts daily. You must go early to be served, but it is worth the wait and they have a neat antique area to shop in while you wait.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

This place has good food. The atmosphere is the best!

Reviewed July 8, 2012

I have been here several times and have always had a great experience. The food is wonderful every time. Sometimes we get desserts, sometimes we don't, but they have always been delicious when we've ordered them. The wait can be a bit long, but the flea market is GREAT! Be sure to walk around and shop until your table is ready. I have visited with large and small groups and have never had any issues with the friendliness of the staff. They have always been accommodating and polite!

Reviewed July 1, 2012

I use to love, love, love going to this place but within the past 1-2 years the food and especially the desserts have went down hill..Me and several of my family members use to eat there every Saturday...we kept ordering desserts hoping something would change but everytime was very disappointed. I don't know if the lady that use to bake the desserts has retired but it has really went downhill..I don't plan on going back...tired of being disappointed. Sorry to say this because I use to really love their food and referred several customers to them.

Reviewed June 22, 2012

You never know how your trip will go, but the food is always good. We have had issues with their ridiculously wierd rules about reservations and have recieved and incorrect carry out order as well. It seems like they've taken steps to improve the carry out orders, but the pains with their operations continue. They simply have more people wanting to eat there than they can serve. This is good for them, and sometimes equally bad for the customer. 3 stars, wish it could be run better.

Been to Spring Creek Tea Room? Share your experiences!