“Great Stay in the Ozarks!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of American Inn Ozark

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
American Inn Ozark
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Ozark
Germantown, Tennessee
“Great Stay in the Ozarks!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

The American Inn in Ozark, Missouri was recommended to me by Mr. Tom Mcginnis of Ozark Knifemakers. I spent three nights from April 26 to April 28, and gladly came back for night number four when my business in Springfield kept me over on Monday, April 29. The motel was clean and inviting, the staff is attentive and friendly, and eager to ensure a good night's stay. The American Inn is located conveniently to SW Missouri, right off I-65, and within just a few minutes drive to Branson and Springfield, and MANY activities. I'll be back ... and maybe you will too!

Room Tip: I stayed in two different rooms, and both were nice!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Spfld IL
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013

Found this place quite by accident when another hotel lost our reservations. Anil the owner/manager is very friendly and accommodating. When we had problems in our first room we stayed in, Anil offered us a better room to take care of it. Rooms are clean and beds were comfortable and the hotel is very quiet. Anil even made us french toast one morning for breakfast and it was delicious. The price is a good value. We will definitely stay here again next we are in the area.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013

I stayed at the American Inn Ozark on April 6 and 7, 2013. The Hotel and room was extremely clean. The Hotel was also very quiet and comfortable.

A suprising bonus were the bedsheets, which were high quality of the type that you would find in much more expenses hotels.

Also, the breakfast was complimentary and very good.

Highly recommended.

Genadi
New York

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013

We came all the way from Canada and had an awesome stay. The rooms are pleasant and comfortable. Found the manager very helpful and took care of minor details. Breakfast was delicious and hot. I think they have the best rates in the area, nothing beats the quality and comfort when compared to the prices of some other hotels like comfort inn and one or two or more around the same area. We stayed for a week and didn't want to hurt our pocket, couldn't find better deal than this place. Would recommend 100% and come here again!

Room Tip: All rooms are great but we chose the one facing parking lot for they have exit to outside as well.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Victoria M
Justin, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

I came out to Missouri, to work from Texas and three days into my stay I broke my ankle in two places and my thumb. I originally stayed at the comfort inn until I broke my ankle. It was to expensive and the owner was not friendly. I moved to the American Inn in Ozark, and stayed for a month visiting with doctors. Not only was the owner " Anil" friendly and hospitable but he also treated me like family. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The owner noticed that I was on crutches and asked me if I could use extra pillows to elevate my leg. I enjoyed the brand new heat and air unit that was recently put in. I took advantage of the breakfast each morning from great waffles to cereal, bagels, toast and good coffee. I noticed on the reviews that JM said the food was horrible especially the eggs and sausage, first of all American Inn never served eggs or sausage but the comfort inn did maybe, that is where JM actually stayed. Just wanted to verify JM's bogus review. Overall I give the American Inn an A+.

Room Tip: The rooms leading directly outdoors.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Southlakekim
springfield mo
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2013

I have stayed at this motel for alot of times. And have been happy all the times I have stayed here. There is no problem that I have ever had. The beds are comfy the OWNER is amazing he would make us waffles in the mornings. May not be any eggs or meats available but there was fruit bagels waffles orange juice and amazing coffee. I would continue to come back here and stay again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Ozark, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013

I lived in this Hotel for 6 months arriving from California to make a new home in Missouri. I just read comments from two reviews and I am confused. JM stated the eggs were hard, sausage wasn’t warm, and milk seems spoiled, are you sure you are talking about the right hotel? In my 6 months stay they have never served eggs or sausage and the milk gets used so fast it would not have a chance to spoil. The owner makes really good waffles occasionally, which I have heard many guests rave about. Katie there is hot water in the hotel; I am not sure what happen to you? In my 6 month that I stayed I seen a lot of customer come and go very satisfied with the hotel. I personally got to know the owner who is makes a big effort to satisfy his customers, has a warm and friendly attitude. I personally recommend the hotel otherwise I would not have lived there for 6 months while searching for a home to buy.

Room Tip: The hotel has selected rooms that can be entered from the outside and inside of the hotel.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Dale L
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ozark
Quality Inn
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#26 of 49 in Springfield
Baymont Inn & Suites Springfield

Been to American Inn Ozark? Share your experiences!