“Yum!”

Ranked #2 of 25 Restaurants in Overland
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed November 19, 2013

My fiance and I stopped in for lunch (the one in St. John) and it was great! Loved the burgers, regular fries, and malt. Nostalgic for sure- we plan on going there for lunch on Tuesdays for the rest of the semester :)

Reviewed November 2, 2013

My boyfriend had never been so we stopped by for lunch on a Saturday early afternoon. The place was busy! He had a patty melt and onion rings and enjoyed both. I had the single burger which was delicious. It's a thin patty, much like a steakburger. I also had the curly fries, which are very yummy. (The regular fries are pretty average.) We both had chocolate malts which tasted good, but not exceptional. These were served is frosted glasses and are too think to use the straw!

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Always consistent and just plain simple food with great taste. It is a classic, but the owner Ron, as glad as I am that he has kept the place going, has let the facility slip. I understand if money is tight, but I can see how customers can be put off by the shabby old joint. I will continue to go.

Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

I really enjoyed eating here. I had a beaded tenderloin, husband had a cheese burger and our daughter had a grilled cheese. Nothing fancy, just a greasy spoon restaurant that has good food. My daughter really enjoyed the different "things" on the walls.

Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

Traveling across the Midwest and deceided to give this a chance. Easy find off I70. Lots of history on the property. We ate inside. Food was pretty good. Had burgers, chilli and the chuck-a-pizza. Great atmosphere.